23

Marissa's POV:

I stared down at my phone, staring at the text I had just gotten from Kalum.

"Demi just left w / the brat, cmon over and lets have some fun, like the other nights ;)"

It was late, I was at my friends work waiting for her to finish, but it turns out, she was going to a party downstairs with the rest of her work friends and basically begged me to come along. I didn't know Kalum was going to be there, I didn't even know it was him until I woke up beside him in a hotel room in downtown LA. I hopped from the bed and ran, stumbling over bottles of alcohol we had gone through the night before. I was so hammered I couldn't remember that I had allowed my best friends soon to be husband take me to a hotel, and fucking have sex with me.

I didn't regret it though, that's what made me a bad person, I liked it and I allowed him to take me to more hotels, get me drunk off my ass and then again have sex. I was upset with myself, but for once I didn't feel like I was alone, he was ok with this; he liked having sex with me. He always made comments about how Demi didn't like doing it anymore, and I was so open to it. Yea, it was a shitty thing to do but it made me happy, and I know how selfish that sounds, but I had been under Demis rain for so long, always living up to her. She had a kid, she had the life, the money, all that crap, people who loved her. I was alone, I had Demi and her family, that was it. When Demi moved from Texas, she asked me for days and days to follow her, so I did.

I had always had a crush on Kalum, he was hot as hell, great abs, sexy body, adorable voice, he made amazing food and he was basically the total package. I always wanted him, I wanted him to be mine, I wanted to be the one he woke up to in the mornings and the one he shared showers with, we did all that in the week or so we had been doing this thing, no idea what it was called, but basically friends with benefits, but hes engaged, so friends with benefits cheating on their best friend and fiancé.

After I got that text, I felt guilty for a while, but soon shook it off and ran upstairs, throwing on the sexiest of underwear and bra I owned, throwing a black long coat over top and slipped into some heels. I drove to their house, madly waiting for what was coming.

When I got inside, he was waiting for me, he threw off my coat basically picked me up from my heels, pushing them aside. Kalum slammed me against the wall and started violently kissing my neck, check and jaw, grinding his hips against mine. I fisted his hair and tilted my head back against the wall, small groans filling my ears. I hadn't realized how loud they were, it set off the dumb little dog and he came running down the stairs, jumping, trying to bite at my feet that were draped around Kalums waist. He shooed the dog away and we kept it going, up the stairs, stumbling down the hallway and into the bedroom, against the wall again, slowly into the bed. My hands creeping up his shirt, pushing it off. He slipped off his pants and boxers, crawling ontop of me.

We hadn't gotten far when the door squeaked open and we looked up startled, only to see Demi standing in the doorway, the most hurt, shocked look plastered across her fast.

He quickly got off me, the condom dropping onto my leg. I hissed and pushed it off onto the floor. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body, watching Demi stand there in silence.

"I-I.. Demi we can explain.." I started as she approached me. I leaned back over the bed as she growled, her deep, angry eyes burning into mine.

"Don't you dare fucking start, you cant explain, because holy fuck, how the hell do you explain what I just saw, my best friend and my fucking fiancé having sex, in MY fucking bed!" She yelled at me, her hands flying up in the air. Kalum rushed over, trying to push her away but, to both of our surprise, she turned around and punched him square in the nose. He fell back, mumbling.

She continued yelling at me, in Spanish I think it was, no idea she even spoke that much Spanish. I tried my best not to break into tears while she yelled and Kalum clenched his nose.

"Demi! Fucking calm down!" He yelled.

"Son of a bitch, I will not fucking calm down because yano I just found my so called best friend," she gave me a wicked glare.

"And my so called fiancé having sex. Kalum you are cheating on me you little dick fuck, now fuck off!" She bellowed.

I went to speak again when a shadow appeared at the door, coughing loudly.

"Mama?" It spoke, and by it, I mean little Sofia. Her hair was tossled and messy, her shirt was on half backwards and she was standing in her bright pink undies. I frowned as one tear fell down my cheek.

Demi turned around and picked up Sofia, looking back at us. She shook her head in disgust.

"Get out of my house, both of you."