66

After dressing my daughter in playground clothes, washing her face up while Nick cleaned up the kitchen for me, I grabbed my purse, my phone and her cat water bottle, putting them into the bottom of my purse as Sofia came running to the door, pulling Nick next to her. 

I laughed at the two of them as Nick picked her up and tickled her sides. They acted like they had known each other for years.

I was glad Sofia was trusting him, or starting too, she really deserves a father figure or some male role in her life, one that isnt going to hurt her in the long run, and I felt good about Nick, he seemed like the one I could live the rest of my life with.

 The playground downstairs was being revovated, which sucked since she loved that park so much, so we choose to head down the street and take a look for any interesting parks. After passing two because they didnt have enough play stuff, Sofias words not my own, we finally came to a park in which she loved, instantly running off to play.

Nick and I sat down on the bench, talking quietly and soon, Sof pulled him up to play, trying to get me up too, but I said Id be there in a second. She pouted, but ran off after Nick as he climbed the slide.

I pulled out my phone, opening a new email and telling my manager I would do the photo shoot, enetering a smiley face after words.

***

After the park, Nick kissed us both goodbye, dropping us off at home and heading home, he had to work in the morning, as both of us did. I hadnt told Sofia about the letter, but I knew she would be excited, she had gotten over the fear of the paps, and now enjoyed having her picture taken.

The morning was simple, she got up on her own, coming into the kitchen where my hair was in a towel from showering as I made breakfast. She wasnt going to school again today, she had asked if she could stay home today anyways, but I told her we had plans. She didnt question it, okay with that idea, I guess.

She hugged my waist as I buttered her toast and smeared some peanut butter across the greasy top. 

"What are we doin today, mommy?" She asked me as she bit into her toast. I took a bit of my own and smiled softly at her, wiping the peanut butter from her lips away with my finger. She giggled quietly, taking another bite as I watched her. My baby was beautiful.

"Well, a magazine wanted mommy to be on the cover of their magazine." Her eyes brighten up, she loved seeing me out in public. She saw a poster for my song "Heart Attack" in a music store once and flipped out, she was so cute.

"Really? Youre gunna be on a magazine?!" She squealed, raising up on her knees as she chewed a bite of toast.

"And you too, they wanted the both of us." She stared at me for a second before popping up on her feet and screaming, jumping up and down on the chair. Her foot hit the edge of the chair and she fell to the floor. Her knee hit the ground as she let out a quiet scream. 

I scrambled off my chair to pick her up, turning her around as she grabbed her knee, her hand over her nose. She stared at me for a second before bursting into tears, throwing her arms around my neck. I quickly made my way into the kitchen, bouncing her on my hip as she whimpered, rubbing her knee.

I placed her down on the counter, cooing to her quietly as I grabbed an icepack, wrapping it in paper towel and helping her hold it against her nose after looking it over, making sure it wasnt broken from the fall.

I looked over her knee and leaned down to kiss it, noticing a small rash forming from the carpet under the table. She sniffled and watched me kiss it, grabbing a paper towel and wetting it, pressing it against her knee before grabbing a bandaid. 

I put the bandaid on her scrape and leaned down to kiss her boo-boo again, looking up at her. She reached for me, dropping the ice pack off her nose. I picked her up and carried her around the living room, humming quietly.

"Mommy? Kiss it better again?" She asked quietly as I sat down on the couch with her. I brought my lips down to her bandaid again, kissing it softly. She nodded, cuddling into my as she rubbed her eyes.

"Mommy kisses make everything better." She mumbled, closing her eyes and curling vloser to me.

***

i updated. only because i had this written. congrats. im super pissed so dont bother, im tired of everyone thinking im copying people, im not. people are copying me but im not copying others. i wouldnt take someones ideas, unlike some of you. night.

follow me on twitter: @toxicl0vinq