76

Nick and I hadnt spoken, but silent glances were all we needed for now. Amelia shook with fear everytime someone moved around the bathroom, she let out a loud yelp when I dropped a shampoo bottle and I bit my lip, backing out of the bathroom and left Nick alone with her.

They came out of the bathroom, Amelia's hand in her mouth and the PJ's falling off her losely, she was so tiny. I smiled at the sight, Amelia was clearly a little bit better, Nick poked her side and she let out a little giggle that made me grin/

"Hey, kiddo, I want you to meet someone, this is Demi, my girlfriend, she has a little girl too, but shes older then you. Shes going to help me win you over, so you can live with me forever." Amelias little eyes grew as he spoke and she looked back and forth between the two of us.

"That true?" She asked me, her soft voice ringing in my ears. I nodded my head softly at her, walking closer to the pair as they leaned against the counter. Amelia pulled her hand from her mouth, wiping her finger on her dads shirt and opened her arms towards me, opening and closing her small hands to me.

Nick looked suprised, but handed her over to me and I took her into my arms, feeling her arms softly wrap around my neck. She hugged me briefly for a second before pulling back with a little smile.

"You are super beautiful, you know that?" I said, handing her back to her daddy and Nick smiled, the sparkle in his eyes made my heart flutter.

"Me?" Amelia pointed at herself and looked around the room, putting her thumb back into her mouth, making me cringe interally, that was so bad for her teeth, but I shrugged it off, nodding my head at the adorable three year old.

"Yepp, you. Are you hungry?" I asked, opening the fridge and motioning for Nick to bring her closer. Nick let her down and she pulled up the shorts, standing infront of the fridge and looked into it.

"She likes you." Nick whispered with a smile, wrapping his arm around my hips as we watched her search the fridge. I smiled, kissing his cheek, looking over at him.

"I hope so, if shes going to be living with us." His eyes brightened up and he nodded his head, pulling me closer and pressing his lips against mine.

"Ew! Daddy, whatcha doin?" A soft voice giggled and I looked down to where Amelia was, the little brunette was standing with the bag of pears in her hand, her other thumb in her mouth.

"Nothing, cutie, cmere, you want pears?" Nick asked, picking her up and sitting her on the counter with a yawn of his own. It was getting late, we had gotten back from the park almost an hour ago, and we had left for the park at 6, it was almost eight now.

"Yes pwease!" I snorted softly, grabbing a cutting board and a knife, handing them to Nick. I watched as Nick cut up the pear, putting it into the bowl I had also grabbed, talking aimlessly with the little girl.

"Here ya go." Amelia accepted them with a cocky little grin, she clearly got that from her daddy.

"After your snack, we need to get you to sleep." He looked over at me and then back at Amelia, who pouted but didnt complain, munching on the pears.

"I have a cot from a while ago in the closet, I can get it out for her, we can set it up in my room." I said, picking up a piece of the pear from the counter and popping it into my room.

"Thank you, we can deal with this in the morning, the lawyer and stuff." Nick replied, kissing me quickly and turned back to the little body sitting on the counter. I walked down the hallway, getting out the cot and bringing it into my room, setting it up on the side Nick always slept on.

I got the bed ready and then went out into the living room, getting my own baby off the couch and picking her up softly, hushing her as she whined. I got the sleepy child undressed and into PJ's, tucking her into bed with a kiss on the cheek, she was extremely tired.

When I got back out into the kitchen ten minutes later, Nick was attempting to wash Amelias face but she kept squirming away. I bit my lip to stop my smile as he struggled, when he finally gave up, I walked into the kitchen and tossed the dished in the sink, dishes could wait til tomorrow.

"Ready for bedtime?" I asked, poking the brunette on the shoulder and she nodded, rubbing her eye. Nick went to pick her up, but Amelia shooted away, holding her arms out for me. Nick acted fake hurt, but Amelia didnt notice, instead she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Ive been replaced." He smiled, following me down the hallway. I rolled my eyes and placed her down on the cot. She curled up into the blankets and yawned, closing her eyes. Nick said goodnight to her, kissing her head before shutting off the lamp and pulling me into the walk in closet.

We both dressed in our own comfy clothes, climbing into bed. I laid in my boyfriends arms, looking down at the little girl curled up with her thumb in her mouth.

"We seriously need to get her out of that." I mumbled, looking up at Nick. A smile instantly grew on his face. I tilted my head to the side.

"What?" He shook his head and rested his head on my shoulder.

"I like the idea of us, getting her out of that, I want to raise her, and Sofia, together." He explained and I nodded in agreement, tiredness taking over me as seconds passed. I was to tired to responce, instead I gave him one last kiss and laid down in my bed, curled up in his arms.

"Look at houses tomorrow?" I yawned out, and her mumbled a soft yes as a reply, both of us falling into a deep sleep.

Morning light shone into my room, but unfortionatly, the normal feeling of being able to stretch out into Nick in the morning to wake him was harder then normal. I felt little toes and soft hair in my face, but it wasnt my own, my own was tied up in a bun.

I felt soft hands stroking my head and I opened one eye. Nick was farther from me then normal, but inbetween our two bodies was two smaller ones, little Amelia curled up into Nick and my own daughter curled up into my side with her hair spread all across my pillow.

I looked up at Nicks happy looking face and couldnt help but break out into smiles.

"I could get used to this." He whispered quietly, grinning.

***

HI! its 11 30 at night and im tireddd ayeee. 

likey? nah? yah?

anyways, vote, comment, follow, lvoe youj all

follow me on twitter? @toxicl0vinq