30

this chapter is deticated to my favorite writer on wattpad, who voted for my story, which i died when i saw. she has an amazing demi fanfiction with over 2 million reads (: thank you so much for reading xx

I unbuckled the seat belt around my babys body, picking her up. She whined and keep trying to look out the window.

"Baby girl, were here, we need to get off now." She looked at me and frowned her eyebrows, sighing.

"Okay fine mommy." I smiled at her and swung the bag over my shoulder. Her arms wrapped around my neck and her legs snagged around my waist. I placed a gentle kiss on her flushed cheeks, flying makes her nervous, I can tell.

I walked down the isle and the girl who asked for my autograph gave me a big smile, waving toawrds me. I waved back and shot a smile towards her. She was tugged behind a older looking woman as we all trudged off the plane.

When we reached the ground, she squirmed, looking around with big eyes. People filled the parking lot, a lot of them had cameras and as soon as they saw me, they started yelling. I didnt put Sofia down, I rushed towards the sign with my name on it. I placed her in the open door and scooted into it next to her, shutting the loud noises out.

"Woah, mommy they were all screaming for you!" She giggled and patted my leg.

"Yes baby, they were, but sometimes they are mean." She frowned and looked up at me with curious eyes.

"Oh, bad guys?" I nodded and kissed her nose.

"EW lipstick mom!" she wiped it onto my t-shirt and pouted as the car started to drive.

"Im not wearing any, there silly girl." She gaped at me.

"Ew then spit! ew!" I laughed, wiping off my mouth.

"Now can I have kisses? No spit on my lips anymore." She nodded and stood up on her knees to give me a big kiss. I grinned and hugged her close.

"I love you princess." She grabbed some of my hair and started to mess it all up.

"Aw baby my hair." I grinned.

"It looks pretty mommy." She smiled big and kissed my forehead. We pulled up to a big hotel next to a open roof stadium where outside, people where lined up, girls and boys of all ages looking extremely excited. I smiled as we were helped from the car, our baggage behind put on a cart and wheeled into the front desk.

"Mrs Lovato?" A woman walked over to me and handed me two room keys.

"Room 546 on the tenth floor, your manager is waiting upstairs for you as well as a man named Max.?" My body gaurd, god I missed him.

"Yes, hes my body guard. Thank you." She smiled kindly at me and handed me my bags.

Sofia wiggled from my arms and took the pink suitcase from her, wheeling it to the elevator. I followed behind her, letting her get the buttons.

---

Ten long floors later, we walked down the hallway looking for my room.

"Demi!" I heard my name called down the hallway and I turned around to see Max standing there.

"Hey Maxie." I smiled and walked over to him, gulping him in a big hug. Sofia stood behind us, staring awkwardly at us.

"I missed you Demis, how was your break?" I couldnt stop smiling.

"It was awesome, I cant wait to perform again."

"Mommy?" Her little voice called out from behind me.

"Oh shit, Max Id like you to meet my little girl, Sofia." I pulled on her hoodie and bought her forward. She waved at him shyly, shrugging gently.

"Hi there sweetie, my names Max." He knelt down and helt his hand out. She stared at his hand and blinked, looking up at me confused. I laughed and Max shook his head, chuckling.

"Youre supposed to shake it baby girl, but nevermind." I replied, picking her up as we made our way into the room. My make up team was seated around on their phones and when they saw me, they put them down, getting up to hug me.

I set Sofia up on the couch with my iPad, freshly connected to the wifi and a blanket. I sat down on the chair and my make up and hair team worked away at getting me ready.

---

An hour later, I was waiting by the side of the stage while LIttle Mix was performing. Sofia clung to my leg and watched with her eyebrows farrowed.

"I have to go on soon baby girl, youre going to sit with Max right here okay?" She shook her head and whimpered, reaching for me.

"No mommy, I dont want you go." I picked her up and placed her on my hip.

"Princess, it will be quick, only twenty minutes and then we'll go back to the hotel, cuddle and watch movies. I promise." She whined and helt onto me tightly, shaking.

"Baby girl.." I started but Max tried to take her from my arms.

"Youve gotta go on Dem." Sofia screamed and shook her head, kicking her legs back.

"Get me some ear plugs, she can come with me." Ear plugs where quickly placed in her ears as well as a head band to keep her hair out the way and LIttle Mix stalled the crowd for a little bit longer.

"Alright guys, now for the final performance of the night, the lovely Demi Lovato." Perries british accent called out as I put Sofia down, grabbing her hand.

"Ready?" She nodded and we started to walk. The crowd went insane as we walked out, loud cheering and clapping. Sofia glanced around with big eyes, watching everyone with open mouths. Perrie handed me her mic, and I put it on, waving at the crowd as the band exsited the stage.

"Hey guys, how are you guys tonight?" I grinned, holding onto my babies hand. The crowd yelled in responce.

"I missed you guys, performing is my life. But Id like you guys to meet my daughter, you probably know her already, but this is live and in person. Sofia? Wave for my fans baby." SHe waved at the big crowd and I could hear her giggle threw the ear-ins.

---

I sang twelve songs, running (and falling) around the stage. Sofia usually sat on the ground and sang along, smiling at the crowd. She had my phone part way threw and had learned how to run instagram. SHe posted a video of herself and the front row crowd, with an unreadable caption.

"Alright guys, it seems like my time is up, thank you all for coming and the money is going to a very worthy cause. I love you all! Have a good night." I picked up my little girl, blowing kisses to the crowd and walked off.

---

After the make up was taken off, my dresses were put back on the stand and my crew started to pack, Max stayed around to watch over Sofia while I had a quick shower. I was utterly tired, and as I climbed out, I got dressed quickly and started a bath.

"Alright guys, thank you all so much for tonight, it was amazing." Sofia was curled up on the couch with my phone again, yawning.

The gang left, leaving my make up behind and hugging me goodbye, I probably wouldnt see them for a bit.

"Alright, bean, lets go have a bath." I clapped my hands together, shaking out my wet hair.