86

"This is stupid." My six year old whined as we walked into the hotel room. Since she had hurt herself, we decided we could explore New York after we were moved here and got tickets back home for the morning. The rest of the night would be just spent cuddling and watching movies. Nick was getting some snacks and some pull ups for Amelia while I took the girls upstairs. Amelia ran into the hotel room and grabbed her thing of markers from the small kitchen table, she was excited to be able to sign Sofias cast and had been asking to do it since Sofia told her she could draw on it if she wanted.

"I know, baby, but its only 7 weeks, I promise, it will go by fast, and then you can do dance again." She sat down on the couch and cuddled against the side, still pouting as I shook my head, god that kid is dramatic.

***

Back home in my small apartment compared to the one in NYC, we started to pack up as soon as we got home. Nick had gotten a lot of boxes delivered to the apartment building and had a truck ready to start shipping it to our house in NYC now.

By the time night came and the girls were both tucked away in Sofia's bed, we had the kitchen, the bathroom and the living room all packed, and we decided we would by all new furniture for our new home, our first home.

I sat against the window in our room with my head up on the cold window with a smile on my lips, I was excited to go back to the snow, I missed it already, despite how everyone says that snow is annoying and a pain, I love it, and so do my girls.

"Are we going to pack in here or wait til tomorrow?" Nick asked, coming and sitting down next to me against the window. I leaned over and rested my head against his shoulder, grinning at him while I held the cup off coffee I had against my chest.

"Tomorrow, well do my room and the closets, then Sofias room and then go furniture shopping. Since we are in NYC, we should get your sister to watch the girls while we get a, fake, christmas tree and start some shopping, eh?" I told him and he smiled, giving me a peck on the cheek and agreeing.

The day went fast, both girls were up by 8, Sofia and I got her stuff from her classroom and said goodbye to people around her school and the dance studio, letting people sign her cast and things before going back home and helping Nick pack, well, I helped, Sofia and Amelia played and watched TV.

The last box was out of the house by 4 and we were on the road to the furniture store down town at 5 after eating at McDonalds for dinner, which the girls loved.

Inside the store was insane, the first thing we did was get the kitche sorted out, then we moved onto the living room, then our own room. We got two dressers to put on either side of the walk in closet in our room as well as a big mirror and a king size bed frame with a memory foam mattress and box spring.

We took the girls into the kids sections and got them matching black bedroom sets as well as a black toy box and their choice of colored blinds, pink for Sofia and a dark purple for Amelia.

Back at home, we all lay on the carpet floor, the only thing left in the whole apartment was my bed, everything else but some food and our suitcases. Sofia and Amelia both sat on Nicks chest as I recored them giggling.

I posted the video to my instagram and smiled, posting a cute caption with a couple emojis. My fans insantly went insane with the cute video of my boyfriend and the kids, some didnt know who Amelia was, but others knew what they had heard.

"Mommy? When are we going back to the snow?" Sofia asked, jumping off him and coming over with Amelia on her heels.

"Snow! Snow! Mwommy! Daddy!" Amelia screeched and sat on my lap with a smile. I couldnt help but smile at the three year old as I hugged her tightly. I noticed Sofia frowning as she wrang her hands together, standing next to me. I looked over at her and reached over to patted her head. She went back to sitting on Nicks chest, laying against him.

"Nicky?" I heard her ask quietly as I played with the three year olds hair.

"Yes, beauty?" I watched as she cuddled close to him and played with his shirt.

"Can I call you something else other then Nick?" She mumbled and Nick looked over at me confused.

"Like what, sweetie?" I turned, putting Amelia down at my feet.

"How 'bout, Daddy?" She mumbled and Nicks eyes widened with suprise, but tears began to swim in his eyes.

***

hey guys!!! look at that endeding omg awh.

follow my instagram @t0xickats or my twitter @toxicl0vinq

byeeeee nighttt

700,000 by tonight???