36

In the morning, I was woken by a soft poke to my face and a little giggle. I forced my tired eyes opened and was met by big baby blues staring at me with her head tilted to the side.

"Mornin mommy, Doctor tell me to wake you up! She said I can go home at lunch time!" She exclaimed, her eyes as big as her head. The IV and tubes had been removed from her nose, but her breath was still heavy. 

The doc was standing in the door, watching us. She laughed and walked into the room as Sofia got up and stretched. I got out of the bed and combed back my messy hair, pulling the elastic from my wrist and pulled my bed head hair into a tight bun.

"Shes welcome to go home whenever." She smiled, hanging me a package.

"If her breathing ever acts up, which it probably will, have her take this. We put a dragon mask in the bag along with the medication." She took it out, showing me how to set it up and things like that, it was relatively easy.

"Thank you." I thanked her, signing the bill before she left. I packed up the bag Marissa had given us and looked over at Sofia who was watching out the window.

"Cmon kiddo, we have to go pack the hotel and then catch our plane." She grinned and ran at me, jumping into my arms.

---

Hours later, we finally arrived back in our apartment. I put the bags down and slumped down on the couch, ah home sweet home.

Sofia ran to her room to play, it was almost eight o'clock, we stopped for things on the way back and had supper at Sofias choice of restersont, Dairy Queen ofcourse.

"You have twenty minutes to play and then you need to get a bath cutiepie, then its bedtime. I have a suprise for you tomorrow morning." I smiled, knowing she was going to be so excited.

"Tay mommy" She shouted back, closing her bedroom door. I walked into the kitchen and got myself out a bottle of veggie juice, pouring myself a cup. I sat on my ass for twenty minutes after such a long couple of days and just watched tv. 

---

Sofia was tucked in bed, most likely almost asleep and I was tuckered out. I changed into sweatpants, cleaned up some stuff, stared the washer and dryer and then proceeded to climb into my big bed.

I read a book for a few minutes with the lights dimmed before shutting down the ibooks app and turning off the lights, laying back to fall asleep.