52

It's been two weeks since getting my way out of that stupid jail, and two weeks since I had seen my daughter for more than a couple of hours. They still hadn't decided if I was deemed as a good parent, and my child was placed in a home with a couple who had two dogs and a couple of other kids her age.

My days were spend sitting by the window and staring at the playground below, watching mothers run after their children, all laughing and smiling. My mind was always on my daughter, and I barley ate anything. My weight slowly dropped and I found myself sinking back into a hopeless pit of darkness.

I started to not be able to picture the future, my whole world was yank from my hands and she was the reason I saw a future.

The story of my arrest got out there, people were talking about it, twitter blew up and I had lost almost half a million followers, but I had given up on all that social media stuff after "#Demisamurderer" started to trend on twitter.

I was more talked about then Bieber, with his stupid attempt to cover up another drug arrest, I was top story all over the world and I couldn't believe that this was happening.

My heart ached for the love of my daughter; she seemed happy every time I saw her, she would run to me and hug me tightly. As I would watched her play for a while with those other children, tears formed in my eyes and I had to end the session, saying goodbye to my child once more.

I hadn't had the strength to go back to see her the last couple of days, too much painful memories looking around that house with the images of a happy house hold and my daughter laughing and smiling.

I just couldn't do it.

Lindas POV:

I have never had a child come into my home that has been ever been returned back to their birth parents or whoever they were taken from's home, but, supprisingly enough, Saturday morning two weeks after Sofia came to live with us, Elizabeth came to collect her.

I saddened me to let her go, she was by far the sweetest foster child Ive ever had and she really didn't deserve to go back to her mothers.

"Elizabeth, are you sure that she can't stay here? I don't think she should be back in that womans home! She was arrested for attempted murder!" I exclaimed at the older woman in front of me.

"She was proven innocent, she was set up." I scoffed, shaking my head.

"I just don't think she should go back to that woman, why can't Sofia just stay here?"

"Look, I know how you feel, I don't think she was completely innocent, but the judge says she can have her child back." I nodded, turning around to look at the window where a little head could be seen. She had loved the seat on the window.

"Ill go collect her, be right back" I turned around, walking back into the house with Elizabeth on my heels. I walked up the stairs and down the hallway towards the room Sofia had been staying in for the last two weeks.

My fist knocked on the door, frowning slightly as I opened the door. Sofia was propped against the door with the photo graph of her mother and her; she hadn't let that thing out of her sight since she got here.

Her head shot up as I opened the door and she tilted her head at Elizabeth who stood behind me.

"Hey sweetie, it's time to get packed up, youre going home." The excitement that crossed her face was like finding cold in your back yard, she looked so happy to finally be going home, although I didn't want her to go have to go back to that home, that woman wasn't fit for children, even if she is come stupid famous person.

"You are too packing and get ready, and then Liz is taking you home alright sweetie?" She nodded, hoping off the bed as fast as she could. She ran to her closet, throwing open the doors of it. I patted her head, exiting the room before I started to cry, I had become attached to this little girl, and she was so likable.

As I watched her drive away, I waved towards her, my own kids and my husband next to my side, wondering if I would ever see that little girl again.

///

Demi's POV:

I think I was passed out on the couch, getting no sleep for about two and some weeks wasn't good, I didn't care though. I spent my days looking though pictures and videos of the child I managed to lose, the idiot that I am.

I missed everything about her, I missed her, but yet I didn't get off my lazy ass and see her, that house, that family, just pissed me off, realizing how hard it was for me to give her everything she deserves.

The door opened, I haven't bothered to lock it recently, I don't really care, no need to care and be safe if the person I was trying to protect wasn't here anymore. I groaned, opening one eye and looking over at the door.

Bethany stood their with two coffee cups and her eyebrows raised, looking around my apartment, which was completely trashed now that I stopped giving a fuck.

"Demi. Get the fuck up, shower, clean, you didn't answer your phone so you didn't get my message, shes coming home, their giving her back to you Demi." I shot up off the couch and stared at Bethany in disbelief.

"W-What?" I asked, completely confused. They told me I might never get her back, but yet they are giving her back to me? Was this a dream?

"No, Demi, its not a dream, they will be here in a half hour, now go shower while I clean up and then you and Ill talk about you not going to see her for the last 5 days.

///////

Sorry. Un edited. Bye.

40 comments for the next chapter.