29

omg 101k. I cant belive. omg im sereiously crying. thank you guys so so much. i love you all a lot and thank you so much for reading every time I update, thank you thank you thank you!

---

"Now boarding, Flight # 380 to Palm Springs." I stood up, placing my little girl on the ground, taking her hand in mine. I smiled at her, ruffling her hair with my other hand. I pulled out our passports, Sofias was out of date, one from when she was a baby, but it would have to do, and walked over to the boarding gate. The woman at the stand scaned them, handing us them back in a few seconds and gave us a smile.

Sofia ran down the tunnel to the plane and giggled. I noticed her shoe lace was undone as she ran and ran up to stop her but it was too late, she fell flat on her face, her knees and cheek scraping across the carpet. She cried out and people around us rushed to help her get up. I pushed past them all and helped her off the ground, dusting her off.

"Mommy! Owie!" She cried out, grabbing for me. I picked her up and kissed her cheek, rubbing her knee.

"Oh baby girl, Im sorry, its okay." She put her hand down on her knee and pulled up her sweatpants, revealing a bleeding cut. I gasped and put her down, looking around for a flight attendant. One came walking over and handed me a bandage with a cool cloth. I wiped off her cut and frowned, putting the bangage over the small wound. She snifffled as I helped her off the carpet floor.

"All better, boo boo?" She nodded and reached up for me, a frown still plastered across her cheeks.

"Smile, my beauty, its all better." We walked towards the plane doors, people staring at us. I wasnt so reconizable without make up and freshly dyed hair. I took her hand and laid it on the outside of the plane for good luck after pressing mine to it quickly. We moved out of the door and found our seats. I placed her down on the window seat and let her look out the window. I bowed my head and closed my eyes, sometimes I hated flying.

I whispered a silent prayer and smiled gently at my daughter who was glancing out the window in complete shock. I grinned and listened to the captan over the speakers talk. I grabbed my girls hips and helped her down into the seat.

"Sit, princess, were taking off soon." I buckled up the childs safety belt and then buckled up my own, I pulled out a piece of bubble gum from my purse and placed it in her hand. She popped it into her mouth and chewed on it happily.

I leaned my head back waiting for the plane to get all the way up in the air.

---

The flight went supprisingly well, Sofia played on my phone the whole time, talking to herself and giggling. I slept part of the way, my ears open for any sounds of her moving.

Halfway threw the flight, I felt a tap on my shoulder and opened my eyes to see a young girl, about 14 or 15 smiling at me. She had long blonde hair that was curled around here cheeks and she had big brown eyes.

"Hi, I was wondering if I could have your autograph, no one else knows its you, but I do, I can reconizee you." She smiled at me and I nodded, pulling out a paper and pen. I signed the paper and she grinned.

"Thank you so much!" I sat up and gave her a hug, smiling back.

"No problem at all." She walked down the aile jumping for joy. I smiled, leaning back. I loved making my fans smile like that, so big and happy, god knows what she could be going threw, but she smiled so big and strong, I loved making them so happy.

The plane began to land and I took my phone away from her, putting it in my purse. She whined at first but got excited about looking out the window and watching us speed towards the ground.

-----------