71

In the mist of everything going on, we had forgotten about dance lessons, and a call came though to me within the next week we missed, asking if we would like to with drawl her lessons. I cursed to myself, telling the person who phoned we had just been busy and would be there next class.

"Sofia!" I callled down the hallway, it was Friday and I was already stressing out with the fact that her teachers told me she didnt want to talk all day, and the fact that she was clearly still mad about not being able to be in the photo shoot, I didnt need to add the dance teachers forcing me to make her quit or nagigng me. She came running down the hallway with her hands in her pockets, looking up at me and turning her head to the side.

"Get ready for dance." I replied, smiling slight at the look of excitement and happiness in her eyes as I mentioned dance class. She went running down the hallway and into her room as I grabbed my purse and started to get everything ready to go.

We grabbed a quick dinner on the way there, not the most healthyist but still, I knew what Sofia wanted, but still asked, got nothing but a point at the menu. I sighed loudly and ordered our food, handing her her little box before turning to leave, my hand in hers.

Dance dragged on quickly, chit chat with the dance moms and watching my daughter being taught how to do painful looking things. She had gotten a hand stand down by the end of the hour class, I was suprised as I watched her hold herself up on her hands for atleast ten seconds.

Sofia didnt talk to her dance teachers much, just saying that she was here. She came out excited, happy and the same little girl I have known for so long, but no words left her mouth.

The weekend went on, cuddles with Nick and Sofia, dance on Tuesdays and Fridays. I didnt get many words from my baby girl, just a couple of words, "I love you", "Hi", "Mommy?" and a couple of other things that I could hear quietly.

By the next Tuesday, Nick was frustrating me beyond limits. He went away almost everyday for a couple of hours in the afternoon, he always came back, but this was making me feel like maybe hes going behind my back and cheating on me.

When he left for the afternoon when Sofia was at school that Tuesday, I sat on the couch with my head in my hands. I covered my eyes, taking deep breaths, trying to calm down. I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream, I wanted to curl up in a ball and sob, I wanted and needed to question him. I needed too.

When he walked though the door, he had a massive smile on his face as my head shot up to look at the opening door. He carried in a bag from my favorite pizza place, putting it down on the table.

"Hey, babe, whats wrong?" He asked, walking towards me as tears welled in my eyes. I took a deep breath before closing my eyes for a second.

"Are you cheating on me?" I asked in a quiet whisper, reaching up to wipe my tears away. Nicks eyes widened and he walked towards me, shaking his head with a large frown.

"Babe, Demi, no! I would never- where on earth did you get that idea?" He asked, reaching out to touch me but I shook my head, stepping back. The hurt I was feeling right now, I left lied to, cheated and hurt. I didnt want to feel this way. These feels were something that reminded me too much of my past, before I took the chance to change myself in rehab.

"Dont you lie to me, Nick." I demanded, my bottom lip trembling as my chest rose and fell with a fast pace. He shook his head, trying to take my hands.

"I am not, I swear to god that I would never do that do you, I love you, baby. You are my world." Anger shot threw me and I shook my head, stepping back against the table and almost falling. Nick grabbed my arm and pulled me up. As soon as I was back on my feet, I pushed his hands back and let my tears continue to fall down my face.

"Then where the hell have you been going every fucking afternoon?!" I yelled, my hands balling in fists at my sides. Nick swallowed a lump in his throat and stared at me, his breath caught in his lungs as anger, pain and sadness raged threw me.

"Where, Nick?!" I yelled again, my face turning red from all the rage.

"I-I.. Demi its so hard to explain.." He stammered out and it just made me even more mad.

"Why the hell not? Can you just tell me for fuck sakes, Nicholas!" He stared at me for a second before his hand fell into his pocket and out popped his phone. I growled quietly, shaking with anger as he  opened his lock screen, his eyes still on me.

I watched him as he tapped away, clenching the phone so tight his hands were turning white. He walked towards me, standing a couple of feet infront of my shaking body before turning the phone around. I stared at the picture infront of me, blonde hair falling infront of a childs tiny face and bright eyes sparkling.

"This, this is Amelia." He said quietly.

***

hehehehehehe. (-:

love you guys. what do you guys think?? 

follow me on twitter @toxicl0vinq

byeee