81

"Alright, go to the couch, you naked babies." I laughed as I ussured the two little girls from the bathroom, towels in their hair and around their bodies. They ran into the living room, both of them almost falling over as they hopped onto the couch. I smiled, grabbing both of their clothing piles from the table as Nick finished cooking dinner, humming quietly to the music playing from his phone.

"Sof, cmere, lets get you dressed." I pulled the towel down a little bit and rubbed it around her body, picking up her underwear and holding them out for her to step into. She whined when I pulled her jeans up her legs and pulled at them.

"Why do I gotta wear jeans? Its warm." She complained and I shook my head.

"Remember? Not in NY, sweets." I replied, pulling a long sleeve shirt over her head. She pouted, but complied and took her socks from me, sitting down on the couch and pulling them on.

"Cmere, Amelia." I smiled at the three year old as she climbed off the couch and over to me. I helped her dry off, get into the pull up, thick leggings and matching long sleeve shirt as well as her socks before sending her off to play with Sofia on the floor.

"Hmm, smells yummy." I said as I went behind my boyfriend and hugged him from behind.

"I hope it is, babe." He grabbed four plates and sets them up on the square table next to the kitchen. I smiled and helped him out, putting out forks and two knives for us. Nick sat and cut up a plate of chicken, seperating it and putting it on the two plates to the sides of me for the girls.

"Ammi, Sof, cmon, dinner, we gotta eat fast and get going." Nick said, sitting down and pulling out the chair. They came running to the dining room and Sofia climbed up into her chair with ease while Amelia struggled to get her little legs up over the seat. I put once hand on her back and helped her lift her leg up. She squirmed and got comfortable before shooting me a smile.

***

I helt onto Sofia's right hand as we walked around the airport, Amelia on my left hand as Nick pushed our three suitcases on a cart while carrying the cup holder of Starbucks drinks.

"Mommy? When does the flight go?" Sofia asked, looking up at me as I slowed down to let Amelia catch up.

"Not for an hour baby." We had just went through security and everything, and we were about to drop off our bags and go. I had a diaper bag with all our things in it, also on the cart.

"Up, up please!" Amelia whined as Sofia pouted at the idea of having to wait for something. She never liked waiting.

I picked Amelia up and placed her on my hip, following behind Nick with Sofia jumping beside me as we approached the gate. Nick handed the man at the door our three small suitcases and placed the diaper bag next to where I choose to sit.

I placed Amelia down on the floor with Sofia, putting a little bag of toys infront of them. I let them dump it out and leaned against Nick, his arm wrapped around me as we watched them.

"Then the kitty goes to the shop!" Sofia explained, making the cat littlest pet shop walk up Amelias leg and she giggled, pushing Sofias hand away from her.

"Their so cute." I mumbled, cuddling closer to my boyfriend as he rested his chin on my head.

"I cant believe were doing this, moving and getting a new home, starting over." He told me, I could feel his smile grow against my head as he spoke, both our eyes on our girls, both of us grinning like idiots as they played like sisters, I hoped theyd someday be sisters.

"Me neither, me neither.." I whispered.

***

GOOD AFTERNOON PEOPLES! ITS COLD AND RAINY WHERE I AM BUT I AM IN A GOOD MOOD GUYS REALLY GOOD OMG

HOW ARE YOU GUYS

WHATS UP

LIKE THIS UPDATE? NEXT UPDATE IS IN NYC I PROMISE

BYE THERE WILL BE A BIG PLOT TWIST NEAR CHAPTER 120 JUST SO YOU KNOW.

LOVE YA

FOLOOW MY TWITTER @toxicl0vinq

BYE