39

Sofia was out like a light as soon as we got into the car, her head tilted onto the side with her thumb in her mouth. I grinned, snapping one more pictures with my iPhone. I had almost 1000 pictures of her on my phone, all together and I had taken at least 100 today. She was so adorable and peaceful while she slept.

I turned on the radio quietly, humming along to the popular song from Ariana Grande "Problem". As I drove, I looked back at her every few minutes. I would let her sleep for a while, taking the long way to the studio. I stopped at McDonalds and ordered us some lunch, something simple and quick.

She was stirring in the back as I munched on McDonalds fries and drove down the road to the studio. I parked in the parking lot and turned around, shaking my babies leg gently.

"Princess? Part two of your surprise is straight ahead." She sat up, rubbing the tiredness from her eyes and gazed at the building. Her eyes brighten up and she squealed loudly, causing me to plug my ears. I laughed and smiled back at her.

"You eat first and then we will go in baby girl." She nodded and quickly took the door from my hands, taking big bites of the hamburger.

"Sofia, slow down. I know you're excited but you need to at least chew some of it." I sat with my back to the building and watched her pout, then slow down.

10 minutes later she was all done and finishing up her milk shake when I got out and opened her door. She hurried out, bouncing up and down on her toes.

She grabbed my hand, dragging me to the doors as I stumbled behind my small daughter. I pulled open the door and let her in first, the smell of sweet peaches hit me suddenly. The front area was open, big windows and seats.

Black doors with numbers on them lined the hallways and you could barely hear any music echoing the doors. Sofia's eyes were bigger then watermelons I swear as she looked around, she looked back at me and started to freak out, mumbling a crap tone of nonsense I couldn't pick up.

A door off to the right opened and a tall woman came from it, she smiled at me and approached me, she has been expecting us.

"Mrs lovato! hello." She said to me with a cheer filled voice. I smiled back at her and nodded my head.

"Hello, how are you?" We talked for a few seconds before an impatient Sofia tugged on my shirt and whined. I laughed, looking up at the woman I was talking to. She nodded her head, causing her black curls to bounce and signalled for me to follow her into the office. I picked her up off the floor, walking after the woman and shutting the door behind me.