31

I picked Sofia up off the floor and carried her towards the hotel bathroom. She laid her head down on my shoulder, her thumb going into her mouth. I groaned and tried to pull it from between her teeth, but she clamped them down on her poor little thumb as I set her down on the toilet lid.

The warm water was almost to the top when I had her fully undressed, and I smiled at her while she covered her flat chest with her hands.

"Momma dont look!" She gasped, climbling into the bathtub quickly. I shook my head and laughed, shaking out my blue curls. She put her hands down in the water and splashed them up her legs. I squeezed some of her pink bubble bath into the water and let it bubble up before I reached over, shutting off the water but got my shirt soaked in the process.

Sofia giggled and pushed splashed the water up towards me. I splashed her back and blew some bubbled from my hands at her, she closed her eyes and sunk down deeper to try to avoid the bubbles.

"Momma do I gotta wash my hair?" She asked and tilted her head to the side, I threw my shirt over my head, leaving myself in my tanktop and shook my head.

"As long as you shower with me tomorrow or have a bath before we leave tomorrow morning cutie." I replied. She nodded her head and played among the bubble piles that were almost as tall as her.

---

After an hour of soaking in the tub, I picked Sofias half asleep body and dried her off, dressing her in a tight gown, blue panties and put her blanket around her shoulder. I carried her into the bedroom and put her down on the bed, she crawled under the sheets and I followed after her.

The lights were turned down, her small body attatched to mine and the tv on very silent in front of me. My eyes watched in awe as supernatural played on the tv, I love this show so much.

A soft snore came from my cute baby beside me and I looked down at her, grinning. I placed a soft kiss on her nose and hugged her tighter to my chest. She was so wonderful, and beautiful, shes all I need in life.

At almost three in the morning, I shut down my phone and the tv, curling up to go to bed. My eyes closed and I fell into a dreamless, peaceful sleep.

---

The morning came fast, too quick for me and I felt someone sit on my stomach, boucing gently. I groaned and opened my eyes, resting my hands on the colprites hips.

"Mornin mommy!" Sofia squealed, cupping my chin and kissing all over my face.

"Can we go to the pool today mommy, momma, mama, mom." I laughed and sat up, hugged her close to me.

"After breakfast, princess." I said to her, tickling down her chin. She giggled and pushed my hands back before hopping off the bed and running to her suitcase. She pulled out her little star bikini, throwing it on the floor. She next tosted out her black sandals, a pair of white shorts and a tanktop with a cat on it. I chuckled and sat up, pulling the blankets back.

---

We were both dressed, hair washed, suitcases packed and ready to go when we had too as we made our way down to the lobby for breakfast. She rushed to the elevator and pushed the button, waiting impactiently for me to catch up. I walked behind her and waited for the metal cage that sometimes freaked the fuck out of me.

When we reached the bottom floor, I grabbed my baby girls hand and pulled her towards the breakfast, lunch and dinner room. The smells of morning coffee and waffles hit me and I smiled, I love the morning smells of hotels.

Sofia looked around and clapped her hands.

"Mommy they have bacon!" She excitedly exclaimed. I chuckled and helped her get a plate, we walked threw the buffet tables, filling both our plates. Sofia grabbed eggs, bacon, a small "Sofia sized" muffin as she called it and agreed to share my waffle with jam on it. I grinned, so happy she was eating more.

I got here settled at a table near me so I could watch her while I got my coffee and heer hot chocolate, that she begged for, ready. I added two milk to each drink and brought them back to her. She squealed and clapped her already sticky hands, her mouth filled with muffin.

"Careful, Sofia, its hot.," I put the milky hot choclate down next to her sippy cup filled with cold water and ice cudes. She nodded, poking her finger into the drink. Sofia hissed, bringing it back out and sticking it directly into her mouth. I sighed.

"Told you, its hot." She pouted and helt her finger out to me.

"Kiss it better mommy." I kissed her finger gently and put it back down, pointing at her plate.

"Dank you." She replied, stuffing her mouth again.

I had finishde eating before she did and I sat there watching hre pick at the muffin she had slowly gotten threw, squish the eggs and then put them in her mouth, count the squares on the waffle, her verison of counting went 1, 2, 5, 7, 3, 8, 4, 6, it was adorable.

"Mommy done!" She grinned at me, putting her empty cup of cold hot chocolate down. Her upper lip had a faint chocolate stain and I laughed, wiping it off.

"Aw damn, that was my 'stash momma." I tapped her mouth with my finger and shook my head.

"No, thats a bad word." I scolded her lightly, causing the puppy pout to form.

"Nah uh, not if you want to go swimming." The pout disappeared and she sat up, nodding her head.

"Lets go go go now mommy." I had my swim suit on under neath, but I needed to clean up the mess because this wasnt like tour or the old homes ive had where I had a cleaning lady, since I adopted my little joy, I have learned that I can pick up for myself and a five year old.

We cleaned up our table, washing it off from all the crumbs, to be nice to the hotel and then, finally, made our way threw the hallways to the big pool area. Barely anyone was there, only a few older people in the hot tub and a few teenagers, who whisperered and staired at me as I drssed her down, sitting her on the seat.

"Sit there, I need to take this off" I pointed at my dress, "and then we can go in, okay?" She nodded and tried to keep her excitement down. I took off the dress and put it down on the chair with her clothes, my shoes, her shoes, my phone and my purse.

"go now?" She asked, looking up at me with hope in her eyes.

"Yes princess, go, but stay in the area you can touch." The pool wasnt that deep, it probably wouldnt pass my boobs, but for her it was deep. She walked, after I told her in a sharp tone not to run, over to the steps and climbed in, shiving slightly.

"Mommy its cold!" She shreaked. I groaned, I hate cold water.

-----------

Almost at 120k *freaks out* love you all so so so so much