83

I pulled each of the girls hair into pony tails and got Amelia changed before changing my own clothes and packing up a diaper bag to take with us. Nick and I had both showered, taking our time to get ready since the girls were playing together on the floor. I was amazed at how well Sofia and Amelia were going along, I never saw Sofia as a sharing kind of kid, when it came to me, I assumed when I got married or whatever, and I had more children, she would be difficult about it, but with Amelia, shes calm and very easy.

"Go see houses?" Amelia asked, climbing up onto my lap and wrapping her little hands in my hair. I smiled and wrapped one arm around her waist, resting my other hand on Sofia's head while she watched TV.

"Yep, you two, daddy and I are going to look at houses for the day." She smiled, turning around in my lap and getting comfortable with her thumb in her mouth.

"You guys ready to go?" Nick questioned as we sat on the bed, watching the TV. I looked over at my amazing boyfriend and smiled, nodding my head before tapping my daughters head and turning off the TV. I picked Amelia up as Sofia ran to Nick, begging to be picked up.

House after house, high in the New York sky, looking at apartments, lofts, little houses and double decor apartment homes, but nothing seemed to be just right for us, it was so small, we all needed some more space to get away from each other.

We searched, two tired children on our hips as we looked, comparing room sizes and writing down our top three, all three the best of the crappy homes we looked at, none of them the best, but they were the best we saw until we got to an apartment complex on the out skirts of Brooklyn.

There was six bedrooms in the large loft as well as four bathrooms, two balconies with amazing views and big windows in every room. All the walls were painted a light brown color, the kitchen was big and spacey, lots of room to cook as well as host a big family dinner. There was a breakfast bar in front of the sinks with matching beautiful counter tops to the kitchen.

Two of the rooms were connected by a bathroom right across from the master bedroom, which had a huge walk in closet and a big window where a bed would look amazing infront of.

"I love it." Nick said as we looked around the master, Sofia and Amelia running around the apartment floors.

"The walls and such are sound proof and up on the roof, there is an inclosed pool and hot tub, the hot tub is open twenty four seven, every day of the year but the pool is only open in the hot months. I think this house is a good size for you two and those girls, there is always two extra bedroms for family or such. Also, there is a dance studio two streets over as well as an PK-12 school about five minutes from here." The lady told us with a smile, fumbling with some papers.

Nick and I shared a glance before turning back to the lady with smiles on our faces.

"Well take it."

A tiring day it was, and we never got to doing what we wanted to do that night, we planned to take the girls to go sliding, but both of the girls requested to go to bed when we got back at 7, which we complied, feeding them a quick dinner and putting them in bed together.

Nick and I turned down the TV low and laid together on the bed, I cuddled up agaisnt his chest as we lay together, our eyes darting from the girls to the tv. We talked silently before letting sleep consume us.

I woke up the next morning befofre either of the girls or Nick, Nick lay on his back with his arm wrapped around me as I laid against his chest, the same way we sat together last night. I smiled, looking over at the girls, Sofia laid on her stomach with her hair all over the place while Amelia laid next to her with her back facing me but I knew her thumb was in her mouth, she always had her thumb in her mouth, I really needed to get Nick to break her of that.

I untangled myself from my boyfriend and got up, grabbing a cup of water and a couple of pieces of cheese, heading into the bathroom and starting a bath in the large hotel bathroom. I undressed and laid in the bubbling water, imagining life in this city, in our new home, I couldnt wait for it to begin.

I had closed the door, and half a hour later, the door was pushed open and in walked a very sleepy looking Sofia. Her hair was hanging everywhere while her fist rubbed her eyes as they squinted at the bright lights of the bathroom.

"Mommy? Can I come in?" She yawned, standing at the edge of the tub. I smiled and nodded, reaching out and grabbing a towel. I wiped off my arms and helped her out of the night shirt she was wearing. I slid her princess underwear down her legs before picking her up and placing her in the warm water infront of me.

The water was almost to her shoulders as she sat infront of me. She leaned back against my folded legs as I poured water down her back and then down her hair, wetting it. I rubbed shampoo into her hair, pulling her long locks up into a bun to let it set.

"How did you slep, bean?" She yawned, turning around and playing with the bubbles. I wiped some bubbles of her forehead and smiled at her adorable ness, she is not a morning person, but yet she chooses to get up so early.

"Good momma, but Amelia kicked me in her sleep." She pouted lightly as she scratched her shoulder.

"Awh." I laughed, leaning forward to kiss her temple.

"Sorry, sweetie, but its only for a few days, then we will pack up the house and we will be back in NYC with the snow in a week at least." I told her and she nodded, shooting forward and sitting on my lap as she hugged me close, her arms wrapped around my neck.

"I love you, mommy."

"I love you more, bean." I mumbled back, holding my baby girl to my body.

"Not possible." She said with a soft yawn.

"Possible, cutie." I kissed her nose, soaking up the attention from my daughter. I could never imagine my life without her.

***

hey guys, this is 1151 words, longer then the other updates, but heyy

how are you guys? how was this update? did you like it?

and no, it is not weird for a six year old and her mom to go in a bath together, me and my mom used to do it all the time, and my little brother and my mom go in the shower to gether all the time (:

comment you opinions, id like some more comments yano? i like hearing what you think.

follow my twitter @toxicl0vinq

byeeeeee