25

I had been ignoring Marissa and Kalum for almost a week now, I hadnt entered my own bedroom for more then a few minutes at a time since I caught my best friend and the man I thought I spend the rest of my life with having sexual intercourse. I only entered that bedroom to grab some clothes, usually I sent Sofia in to grab me a handful of bras or something. Every time I passed that door, which I kept closed and locked, I hear them as if they are still there, and it hurts.

I havent allowed myself to break down, I havent allowed more then a few tears that came every now and then. I couldnt break down, not now, not ever.

Sofia was passed out on the couch, she wasnt so sick anymore and her energy had slowly been coming back. I wondered were it had gone before, now that it was suddenly coming back.

---

I didnt think about whatever was going on in my body, I couldnt be pregnant, not with that little fucking dick heads baby, fuck I didnt want to be pregnant period. Sofia and I were seated on a chair in the doctors office, waiting for the doctor to return. I had some tests done, you know with the whole "I missed my period" thing.

Sofia was bouncing herself in my lap, her hands fiddling with my iPhone. She sang quietly under her breath, giggling at the game she had some how downloaded onto my phone. She turned around and landed a kiss on my nose, a big, wet one and I laughed to myself, wiping my nose on your shirt.

"Silly girl what are you doing?" I asked, wrapping my arms tightly around my babies waist.

"Kisses mommy, lots of kisses!" She squealed, her hands squishing my cheeks together in her hands.

"I missed you baby girl, where'd my silly little princess go all these weeks?" She shrugged and dropped her hands, wrinkling them in her lap.

"Sof.. Whats going on?" She shrugged again and pushed herself off my lap, standing up on the exam table.

"Momma wheres Kalum? How come hes not at our house any more?" Shit. How do I tell her this?

"Well baby, Kalum made a big no no and hes not living with us anymore."

"Why were him and Aunt Marissa cuddling in your bed?" I cringed and closed my eyes, taking a deep breath.

"AND mommy, they didnt have shirts on, why not?"

"Sofia, youre to little to understand ok? Me and Kalum arent living together anymore, he and Marissa made a big mistake, and I dont talk to either of them anymore" I said a little to harshly. She looked down at her toes and sat down on the exam table, frowning.

"Baby Im sorry, mommy didnt mean to be so rude.. Just, it hurts to talk about it ok?" Her head nodded and she played with her shirt.

"One thing mama, why dont you wear your pretty ring anymore? Is it cuz Kalum made a big mistake?" I nodded my head.

"Yes princess, a very big one. Me and Him are done, forever."