87

"Of course you can call me daddy." Nicks eye watered and he hugged my baby to his chest, smiling over at me with the happiest look on his oh so handsome face.

It took us two whole days of unpacking with two little girls running around to unpack and organize the house, we did their rooms and toys first so that they had a place to play, but most times, they were outside.

Sofia complained of her arm, but after a couple hours, she calmed down and acted like it wasn't even there, which made me happy, she was forgetting about it and having fun

The girls were more then happy to help with the decorations for the house when we first brought it up, but after a couple minutes of putting things up onto the tree, they got bored and covered themselves in the fake snow we had placed in a bowl on the counter.

"In my nose!" Amelia giggled, tossing some at Sofia who tossed some back and laughed with her. Nick and I took a break from putting things on to watch them play. The fake snow was none toxic and making a mess with it didnt really matter, the vacuum could get it all after they went to bed later that night.

"Daddy! Mommy! Can we go out of the balcony?" Sofia asked as she brushed the plastic snow off herself. I smiled at her the first word she spoke, and Nick did as well. I was never going to get tired of hearing her say that to him.

"Go get your jackets, gloves and hats and you can, but remember, no throwing things over the side, it could hit someone." Last time they went out, the snow hit someone on the head and they didnt like it very much.

Sofia nodded and helped a sniffling Amelia off the ground, running towards the front closet as Nick and I went back to putting things on the big tree in our living room, next to the TV.

When you walked into the house, straight in front of you was the hallway to the bedrooms. To the right is the living room and doors to the big balcony while to the left was a big window looking down over the streets and our dining room table with a big chandelier hanging above it. In front of the dining room was a step and that lead into the kitchen with beautiful dark brown cupboards and shining new appliances. Every wall in the house was painted light brown, except the bathrooms that were painted white. In the living room, the TV was against the farther back wall while pictures rested on the wall next to the door and three couches surrounded the TV.

Our room hadnt been finished yet, we had the bed done and the closet packed, but we never got to the other things, since we had been doing everything else.

Sofia's room and Amelias room looked identical, except for the toys and clothes, both had windows looking over the back of the city and black furniture, which they loved. Amelias bed was against the wall with a guard on the other side of the bed so she didnt fall out while Sofias was under the window. They each had their own little christmas trees in the corner with a few little gifts underneath them, random things Nick and I had gotten at the airport for them to open on Christmas eve, which was tomorrow.

They girls went out on the big balcony and played with each other, I was very surprised by Sofia's acceptance of Amelia calling me mommy, I loved it, but I had excepted some jealousy, but there wasn't even a little from her.

When Nick and I finished, we sat together on the couch with some music playing in the back ground as we watched them throw snow at each other and laugh. Amelia fell onto her butt and started to laugh, both their cheeks were rosy and they looked so cold, but I couldnt interrupt their fun.

"Are you making dinner or are we just going to order in?" I shrugged, yawning. I felt a little too tired to make anything, so I told him we could order in something, I was going to be making Christmas dinner all day tomorrow so that it was already made for christmas night.