46

I wondered around the apartment, pacing with my hands on my head, I couldn't think straight and my hands where shaking, I felt like my whole world was yanked from me in a mille second. I screamed out her name out around the apartment, dumping buckets of toys and throwing blankets around. 

My heart was beating for my child, I wanted to feel her in my arms, hug her to my chest and breath in her beautiful baby sent. I wanted to touch her hair again, carry her around and I want to feel her long silky locks.

I fought back my tears, looking around my messed up apartment, I couldn't put my mind on it, where would my daughter be, where would Marissa have taken her? What is someone took them both? What if- I was cut off by the phone ringing next to me on the counter.

I rushed over, picking up the phone and hitting answer, without even looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I asked panicky.

"Hey Dems, it Dallas." My perky sister called out threw the phone. I let out a shaky breath and closed my eyes.

"Hey Dallas, how are you?" I replied to her, the sadness in my voice clearly noticeable.

"Im good, but somethings bugging you, whats going on?" She questioned me and my heart fell into my throat, I couldnt tell her, I wanted to, but the words didnt come from my mouth, I couldnt find the heart to say anything about my child being no where in my sight.

"Its nothing, I just really miss you guys and.. uh Kalum, dispite it all." I came up with a lie, clearly my throat and trying to sound atleast a little bit sure of myself.

"Oh, alright, well I just called to ask you if you were busy this weekend, I was wondering if I could finally meet my little niece, maybe bring Maddie with me? I wasnt sure if you wanted to come, since the fight.." I knew what fight she was talking about, but I didnt want to talk about it.

"Uh, Ill text you, let me find out, I gotta go, see ya Dallas, bye, love ya." I hung up the phone before she couldnt answer, bursting into tears.

Flash back:

Just after the whole Kalum thing, Maddie called me up one night, after Sofia was tucked away into her bed, she was safe and at home. Mom had told her what happened and I knew this would happen, she was calling me to say I told you so.

She yelled at me over the phone, screaming how much she knew he was no good, and I should have listened to her, I couldnt talk to her, so I hung up the phone. She has been up my ass about every little thing since I adopted my daughter, she bites my head off every time shes wrong or I ask her for something, even if I just want to talk to her.

I hung up my phone, angry and upset with my little sister, I couldnt believe her, I was upset, sad and lost, I wanted her heart and hugs, not her voice screaming at me threw the phone.

I drew from my thoughts, going completely numb, thinking nothing as I cleaned up, I needed to keep my mind off this before I went out to look for her.

Everything was back in their place, my shirt covered in my own silently, salty tears. I rested my hands on my eyes, frowning and trying to keep my tears away.

The door clicked open and in walked Marissa holding my daughter, who stared off at the ground until she noticed me.

"Mommy!" She squirmed from Marissas arms and Mar put her down, my baby came running at me, jumping into my arms. I buried my face into her hair, holding her tightly against me.

"Demi whats wrong?" She frowned, looking over at us and putting a starbucks container down on the counter.

"You where gone and you didnt answer my calls, I thought- something happened." I rocked her, picking my baby up and placing her on my hip.

"It died, Sof was playing on it while we walked around and then we went to get some drinks for when you got home, Im sorry babe.." She sighed as I put Sofia down, hugging my ex best friend, hopefully best friend soon.

Marissa's POV:

I hugged Demi, very glad she bought into my lies. I pulled back and sent her a soft smile, turning around and walking to the door. I picked up my keys, turning back around to face Sofia and Demi.

Sofia clung to Demi, watching my every move and I smiled slightly, leaning down and opening my eyes.

"Can I have a hug pretty girl?" I asked sweetly. Sofia shook her head, giving me a ltitle glare. I fake frowned at the little brat in front of me and watched at Demi pushed her foreward a little.

"Dont be rude, Sofia Lovato" Sofia stumbled towards me, going into my arms and I grinned.

"Dont you say one word about what went on or we will make you regret it, brat." I hissed in her ear. I felt her tense up. I let her go, taking a second to smirk slightly before smiling at Demi and leaving the apartment, fucking kids, this is why I am never having them.

---

heyyy guys, I updated!
What do you think went on during the time Sofia was with Marissa?
comment, vote, fan (:
next chapter: 30 comments, 70+ votes 
love you all, have a good day/night!