51

Sofia ran at me, throwing herself into my arms and grabbing onto me, her fingers kneeding into my sweater like a baby would their mothers bra. I closed my eyes, wrapping my arms around her and trying to keep my tears from falling onto the back of her nightgown.

"Oh baby girl, oh my sweet little girl." I mumbled out into her tiny shoulder, holding her tightly against my chest. I missed her so much, her sweet spell and her warm hugs. Her fingers still kept kneeding into me as I picked her up off the ground and sat on the chair, rocking her in my arms.

"M-Mommy, I dont want to leave you." I tightened my hold on her, taking a deep breath before answering her calmly.

"Sweetie, I promise it wont be for long, you will be back in our house in no time, I promise." I scowled slightly, trying to keep from crying and exploding from anger.

"P-Promise?" She pulled back, shifting on my lap and holding her shaking little pinky out to mine. I lifted mine to hers, wrapping it around hers and shaking it up and down slightly.

"I promise princess, now, you have to go now," The woman at the door was trying to get Beth to grab my daughter from me so they could leave. 

"And I want you to be good, be a good girl for mommy and I promise, we will do something extra special when we get home." She teared up slightly and leaned in for another hug, which I didnt deny her, bitch at the door could wait.

"I-I love you momma." I kissed her temple softly and patted her cute little butt, pushing her towards the door.

"I love you more baby girl." And with that, she was gone, out of here and my tears feel from my eyes.

"Fuck, I didnt do this, why the hell are we doing this? I didnt fucking do it." The door reopened and more cops came in, standing me up and rehand cuffing me. I didnt even react, I didnt fucking care I just wanted out of here.

"Demi, Ill get you out of here, I promise." Bethany said as they lead me off to a private jail cell.

///

sofias pov:

I dont like where shes taking me, I want my mommy, not these stupid people. Elizabeth took me to a big blue house with pretty trees outside, there was a fence around the house and kids playing in the yard.  They all stared at me and some woman walked up to us.

She was skinny and super tall with long blonde hair, there was a man behind her, he had brown hair and he was as tall as the woman. Elizabeth had my suitcase in her hand and they took it from her, smiling at me. I hid my face behind Elizabeth, I didnt like this, I want my mommy.

"Hello sweetheart, my names Linda and this is Ethan, youre going to stay with us for a little while." She held out her hand for me and I shook my head, hiding behind Elizabeth more. Elizabeth pushed me forward, saying goodbye and leaving me all alone with these people.

The lady and her husband showed me around their big house, they have lots of kids. They gave me a big room with a big bed like mommies, the sheets at mommys house a better though. They let me unpack until dinner, or whenever they said I was hungry, all I had to do was ask so they could unlock the fridge or cupboards. Mommy never locked the cupboards or the fridge.

I put a picture of me and mommy on the desk, it was a picture from going shopping once after my dance class, I missed mommy and dance already. I would be in dance right now if it werent for those stupid police guys.

I kept my clothes in the bag, I was only here for a little while, mommy said so.

I sat on the bed with the picture of me and mommy and laid back, watching outside the window as those other kids played and the smell of some sort of food came upstairs. I wasnt hungry, I wanted my mommy.

///

demis pov:

I must have fallen asleep, hours of staring at a wall didnt help my worries as my daughter was taken to a home where she didnt know anyone, because I woke to the sounds of people talking over each other and the gates of my jail cell opening.

My eyes shot open and I stood up, coming face to face with another officer.

"You are free to go." I nodded my head at him, exiting the small, stuffy cell and walking over to Bethany, who smiled weakly at me and shot me a thumbs up.

"I did it, I convinced them that you didnt do it, all you need to do is go to court and fight to get Sofia back, which will be easy since I have all the proof that you didnt do this and the officers are arresting Marissa, Kalum and his little group." My face dropped at the fact that I would have to work to get my daughter back, but I was still free and I was able to see her.

The doors swung open and in marched almost ten police men, dragging five bodies into the room. The bodies stuggled against the officers, much like I had coming in. As soon as I was able to see their faces, my smile turned into a look of complete disgust.

Kalum. Marissa and his stupid little gang. Those idiots.

I started over to beat the shit out of them, but Bethany held me back, giving me the "cut it out" look and I signed, grabbing my purse and heading out of there.

////

sorry for such a crappy chapter, a longer one is coming, I just needed to get an update to you all! I hope you are liking it, there will be a little bit of a time jump soon. 

40 comments for the next chapter, thank you all for reading! ily!