Book One; Chapter 2

A/N Taylor Ellis is supposed to be Taylor Swift!

* * * * *

Aria's POV

"Bye sweetie! Have a great time and call me every day!" My mom was so annoying right now.

"Mom..." I whined, "I'll be fine! Now go!" To be honest, I love her and all, but I just want time away.

"Okay, I love you honey!" She gave me one last hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Love you too mom..." I mumbled quietly. With that, she sped off in her car. I tried my best to carry all my bags, but I really struggled. I made my way up to a counselor who seemed like she could help me and she spoke up extremely perky, "Hello! I'm Jess! What's your first and last name so I can get you your room?"

"Aria Ford" I replied.

"F, F, F...Ah! Here we go! Aria Ford! Rooming with Danielle Peazer, Perrie Edwards, Eleanor Calder and Taylor Ellis! Here's your room key, you'll be in cabin twelve!"

She is a bit too excited today.

"Do you need any help with your bags?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah that would be great," I smiled.

"Roger, come help Aria with her bags!" Jess called over a boy who looked about my age.

I thanked her and he helped bring my bags without a word. Once I arrived at my cabin, I opened it revealing, who I was assuming, my roommates!

"Well you must be Aria, since everyone else is here!" said the one with curly hair. "I'm Danielle!" She introduced herself. "I'm a dancer."

I waved to all of them, "Hi, Aria Ford, and I'm a singer."

"I'm Eleanor!" said the really skinny, brunette girl. "I'm a dancer!"

"I'm Perrie!" Said the perky blonde one, "I am a singer!"

I awkwardly waved to them. I went over to an empty bed and set down my bags on it.

"What do you think you're doing? That is my bed," The girl who did not introduce herself snapped.

"Sorry," I mumbled. I picked up my bags and walked over to another bed in the cabin..

"...Taylor? Aren't you going to introduce yourself?" Danielle asked the girl who I was assuming, Taylor.

She gave me a bitter smile and crossed her arms. "Hi I'm...Taylor."

"See that wasn't so hard was it?" Perrie said with sarcasm.

"Whatever," she scoffed and went back to painting her nails.

"Well...anyway, is anyone else excited that One Direction will be here!?" Danielle asked us, changing the subject.

"Oh my God, I'm so freaking excited!" I exclaimed and quickly changed my mood.

"Guys this is going to be so much fun! The five hottest guys on the planet will be within breathing distance from us!" We all squealed with excitement.

"Oh please, you girls really think that One Direction would want anything to do with you guys?" Taylor spoke up. "If anything, they'd be at my feet, begging to be with me."

We all stared at her like she had two heads. "Hmm, I'm pretty sure that won't happen!" I decided to speak up since she was being a complete and total bitch!

"Wanna say that again, Ford?" She snapped back. How does she even know my last name?

"I'm pretty sure that won't happen," I gritted my teeth and took a step towards her, closing the space between us.

"Okay! How about we go down to the opening assembly before it gets dark, yeah?" Eleanor had stepped between us and pushed us apart.

Who does this girl think she is?

We made our way outside in front of the stage that bad been set up. The man who ran the camp, Simon Cowell, stepped up to the microphone. He looked around at everyone in the crowd, which was about one hundred people.

"Hello boys and girls, we are thrilled to have you all join us here at Camp One Direction! We are very excited to have the One Direction boys join us here for the next month or so and help each and every one of you with your musical skills!" Everyone was listening intently. "Well enough of listening to me, I'm sure you all want to start the summer off with a little treat, yeah? Ladies and gentlemen, One DIrection!" Everyone erupted in cheers, while Danielle and I fangirled. That's when they stepped on stage. Out came Niall, then Louis, then Zayn, who was followed by Liam, and lastly, Harry.

I wasn't obsessed with them, but I knew of them and their songs and they are some talented boys! The music has started when Liam brought the microphone up to his lips.

"You're insecure, don't know what for, you're turning heads when you walk through the door!"

They continued singing, when Harry looked my way during his solo, and winked at me. Taylor turned around, starring daggers into my eyes, I smirked at her and she scoffed and turned around. The boys sang their hearts out and the music came to a stop. The boys stepped off the stage and we were dismissed to eat dinner in the mess hall. After dinner, We all went back to the cabins and talked for a bit, but soon we all got tired. We turned the lights out and my head hit my pillow.

Everyone was asleep by now, but I just couldn't get to sleep. I tossed and turned, flipping my pillow around every second. I sat up and huffed. I got up and decided I would take a walk. I grabbed my shoes, a flashlight, and my phone and headed out to walk by the lake.

* * * * *

A/N hey guys so my friend and I are writing this story together SOOO leave comments and suggestions and we will consider them!!

Tell us what you think too!!!

Thanks!!!! and yeah ik eleanor isnt a dancer dont flip out i just needed her to be something