Book One; Chapter 32

Perrie, Dani, El, and I were having a night to ourselves, since it is one of our last nights together here at camp. We were sitting on our beds with bowls of food and in our pajamas listening to music.

 “I am so happy it is girl’s night,” I said.

“Yes, no drama, no nothing,” Perrie said as she took a handful of chips.

 “I am so sad though,” Eleanor piped up, “this is one of our last nights together. This has actually been one of the best summers of my life.”

“Me too, I love you guys, I don’t want to go home,” Dani smiled.

“Promise me,” I paused, “That we will be friends after camp is over. We still need to keep in touch. No matter what happens.”

“Promise,” they all said in unison.

“So what are you guys planning on doing after camp? We are all done with high school, are any of you going to go to uni?” I asked everyone out of curiosity.

“Well, I am going to be looking for more dancing opportunities, that is for sure,” Dani smiled, “I have some auditions coming up.”

“That’s awesome Dani!” Perrie smiled.

“What about you El?” I asked her.

Eleanor swirled her spoon around her bowl of ice cream and gulped, “Well to be honest, dancing is fun and all, and I really do love it, but I want something more. I am going to uni next year to study Political Science.”

“Really? You never striked me as a politics kind of girl!” I laughed.

Perrie piped up, “But then again the whole politics with Taylor-”

“What?” I asked her.

“Um, from the beginning of camp. How Eleanor would figure things out for you two. Ha ha, bitchslap.”

“Oh.”

“Anyway,” Dani changed the subject, “What are you going to be doing Pez?”

“I really want to focus on my singing, I want to get more experience. I think I am going to speak with Simon for some advice,” she replied.

“Good for you, Perrie!” Eleanor said.

“Unless you win Final Jam,” Dani wiggled your eyebrows.

“No, I don’t know about that,” she gushed.

“Come on Perrie, you are like a beast when you sing,” I encouraged her.

“Whatever, how about you Miss Ford?” she switched the attention to me.

To be honest, I have no idea what I am going to be doing after camp. If I don’t win, I feel like I will be a failure. I am secretly praying that I will win.

“Um, well I think I am going to give myself a year to sing and write songs. If things work out then great, but if not, I guess I will go to uni,” I said.

“Yeah, it’s always nice to have a plan,” Perrie laughed.

I let out a sigh. There are three days until Final Jam. Three Days. I have been practicing like crazy, I need to win this. I have no choice, I just have to. This also means I have three days left with Harry. I am scared as hell, to be honest. I have no idea when the next time I will see him. I need to make these three days last and make them count. This summer has flown by, and I can’t believe I found love. I have let my guard down, and forgotten about the pain that Nick had caused me. I thought I could never trust a man again. But as soon as I met Harry, I felt different. I feel safe with Harry, he saved me.

“So, how are you girls and your beaus?” Eleanor raised her eyebrow.

No one said anything, probably embarrassed to talk about it.

Dani finally spoke up with pink cheeks, “Liam and I are doing really well. We are starting off slow, and things are working out. The boys are going on tour soon, and he said he was going to fly me out places to see him.”

“That’s sweet,” Perrie said, “Zayn and I have become so close, like I feel like I can tell him anything. I hope we will be together after camp.”

“You definitely will,” I said.

“Louis and I have gotten really close too. He is just really sweet, even though he can be a pain in the ass sometimes. Even though we are dating, it feels like we are friends. I feel like the best relationships work if you are comfortable with one another,” Eleanor smiled.

“Awwwww,” I said as Eleanor blushed.

“How about you and lover boy,” she poked my side.

I blushed and smiled, “We’re really great. I love him, I really do. I trust him with my life.”

The all looked around and El replied with a dry, “Awwww.”

After hours and hours of talking and joking around, we did a group hug.

“I love you guys, this has been the best summer of my life. Thank you for that. I am so lucky to have all of you.”

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

* * * * * * * * * * *

A/N

Hi guys. So we were really disappointed we didn't get the number of comments and votes on the last chapter that we asked for. Even if you didn't like it, i would lik you to comment it, and i would like to know why.

I am sorry, I really love you guys but that was the reason it took so long to update. We were tired of waiting, so i decided to do it anyway out of the fear of losing readers.

I would really appreciate it if you could just vote and comment. Thank you.

And....THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 20K READS LIKE WHAT WHAT WHAT

Love you x