Book One; Chapter 14

"I need to tell you something Aria..." Harry said nervously.

"What is it?" I wondered.

"Uh....that...I-I think you are amazing. And beautiful...And perfect..."

He was obviously hiding something. "Are you sure that is what you wanted to tell me?" I laughed.

"Uh, yeah" he said in his deep husky voice.

"Um...Ok, well thanks," I laughed again, "I think you are pretty great too."

He just smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. He slowly leaned in and I bit my lip out of eagerness. My heart was racing; It races every time I am near this boy.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and crashed my lips into his. Our lips moved in perfect synch, like they were made for each other.

I instantly felt fireworks go off inside my body, as cheesey as it sounds. It is probably the only way to describe what is going on with my feelings right now.

I felt his tongue moving around, trying to gain an entrance to my mouth. I giggled and let him in.

Harry pulled me in closer; there was no space in between us now.

We gently moved to the ground, and he motioned for me to straddle him. We were down on the ground, laying on the dirt, hooking up in the middle of the woods. This should be good.

Harry laid down and I put one leg on each side of him. I could feel his bulge underneath me...Oh God.

My hips gently grinded against his as we continually made out. I wrapped my hands in his curls, slowly moving my hands down to his shirt. I pulled his shirt up slowly, revealing his slightly toned stomach.

"Damn boy," I giggled.

He just laughed and I pulled his shirt over his head, throwing it to God knows where.

This time we changed positions, and he flipped on top of me. He left gentle kisses all over my neck, and then he found my weak spot, just under my jaw line. I moaned his name and he started to suck. He probably was giving me a hickey...great. The way he was making me feel was literally unexplainable. You could never be able to describe it.

"Aria," he moaned my name.

He brought his mouth back to mine, and we continued our heated make out session. I was clawing at his bare skin, him responding to my touch.

He suddenly stopped and pulled away, "Wait, are we really hooking up in the middle of the woods?"

"Uh yeah I guess," I laughed.

"Fine by me," and he kissed me again.

A/N

HEY GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY SO HERES A DIRTY CHAPTER FOR ALL YOU DIRTY READERS

LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKS FOR READING

xxxxx

BTW HARRY WAVED TO ME AND HE WAS SHIRTLESS IT HAPPENED LIKE A MONTH AGO BUT I JUST THOUGHT ID THROW THAT OUT THERE