Book One; Chapter 39

Harry's POV

"I'm pissed at Taylor, but I am even more pissed at you! I hate you!" Aria screamed as she slapped my face.

I am the biggest fucking idiot. What the hell have I gotten myself into? When Aria found out the truth, she was utterly crushed. Tears poured out of her chocolate brown eyes like a fountain; it killed me. Lying to her about what was really going on this whole summer has been one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made, and I've made some pretty big ones. I really did love her, it's just at first I didn't. She really grew on me. At first, Aria and I became friends. Days went by and Taylor noticed something between us two, and that's when the nightmare began. She blackmailed me.

Before I could say anything else, Aria sprinted out of here. I was about to run after her, but Taylor stopped me. She grabbed my arms and pulled me in close to her. Ew, no no no.

"Now that I took care of Aria, I can take care of you," she whispered as a shudder went down my spine. She forcefully grabbed my head and crashed her lips into mine. No, this feels so wrong. So freaking wrong.

I am officially the biggest dick on the planet.

I shoved her off of me and huffed, "No Taylor, this is wrong! All wrong! I can't do this!"

"Really? Because the last time I checked, your reputation is in my hands, Harry. Sorry babe, but you're stuck with me. We still have our little secret to keep."

"What the fuck, Taylor? No! Just no! I'm done with you!"

I turned on my heel and sped in the opposite direction, trying to get as far away from Taylor as possible.

Have you ever had one of those situations where you had absolutely no idea what to do? Well, this is one of them. I have no freaking clue what I should do right now. A part of me wanted to go find Aria and tell her everything is alright, but another part told me to stay put.

"Why am I so stupid?!" I yelled to myself, "Why do I always fuck everything up?!"

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
A/N

Short update, I know. I am sorry. So....I said that there was going to be a sequel and that the book is coming to an end soon......but I changed my mind. I am just going to continue those chapters in this books. It is just easier.

Tell me what you think!!!!! Love you

COMMENT

VOTE