Book One; Chapter 10

Aria's POV

I headed out to door with the girls. We had just finished breakfast and we were on our way to our first class, which was with Harry and Niall. Once we got there, I spotted Harry and he smiled and winked in my direction. I put my head down so he couldn't see how wide I was smiling.

He honestly made me so happy. He doesn't even have to do anything, he was so perfect. And I was falling for him.

Fast.

"Okay, I have to set up for the performances we will be having tomorrow night, so Harry and Niall will be taking over. Boys?" Simon gestured towards the boys as he left.

"Hey guys! So today we were thinking we could have a little break and have some fun!" Niall said in his thick accent.

"So we are going to play musical chairs!" He shouted in a cheery voice.

I started laughing and so did Perrie and the other girls. Taylor whipped her head in our direction, glaring at us.

She pisses me off so fucking much.

"Ok so lets set the chairs up!" Harry said smiling towards me again.

After we set the chairs up, Niall got an iHome out and plugged his iPhone into it. Before he pressed play, he spoke up.

"Harry will be joining you. He claims he can beat you guys! If one of you beat him, I'll give you twenty bucks!" Niall said.

"Deal!" Dani shouted

"Hey!" Harry hissed in her direction, but in a playful tone. I giggled and turned my head back towards Niall. He explained the rules, which are pretty simple, I mean it's Musical chairs. Before we knew it, We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus came on. Harry was in front of me, with both arms up as if he were guarding someone in basketball.

It was priceless.

We circled the chairs a few more times before the music stopped. We all sat, before we all heard a thud, turning our heads towards the noise. We saw Taylor, who fell on her ass. I couldn't help but smile a bit. Eleanor and Perrie were laughing so hard, so Dani being Dani, smacked them both in the arm.

Taylor was so pissed, so she walked to the corner. Kay bitch...

"Ok round two!" Niall shouted.

We kept the game going until it was just Harry, Perrie, and I. We all were staring at each other intently. Once the music stopped, I hopped into a chair and Perrie landed on my lap. Harry next to me in the remaining chair.

"Little bitch!" Perrie said to me, until we erupted into a fit of laughter.

"Styles and Ford left...here we go!" Niall announced.

I knew how to play this game, I was beast! We kept circling the one chair, but when the music stopped, I was behind it. Harry thought he won until when he went to sit back, I pulled the chair out from under him, causing him to fall and I sat in the chair once I pulled it back.

Everyone started clapping and laughing. I went over to help him up. Once I reached my hand out, he pulled my down so I was on top of him.

"I prefer this game instead" he said wiggling his eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes and got up, offering my hand once again. This time he took it and sat up.

I walked over to Niall "Pay up leprechaun," I said. "I beat Harry, where's my $20?"

He reached in his pockets pulling out a $20 bill handing it to me. I smiled and thanked him.

"Alright that's class! Have a nice rest of the day!" Niall announced and soon everyone exited except Harry and I.

I walked over to Harry and he pulled me in by my waist as I snaked my arms around his neck. He leaned down and starting kissing my neck.

"Want to meet by the lake tonight and finish the song?" He whispered as his hot breath hit my skin, making goosebumps appear on my body, making me shiver.

"Sure. Same time?" I asked, as he pulled away from my neck. He just smirked and placed his lips on mine. I loved how soft his lips were on mine. The way they moved in perfect synch.

What started off as a small kiss quickly turned into a heavy make out session. I pulled away, gasping for air.

"Later," I winked at him and walked out of the class room.

* * * *

"Goodnight guys!" I said as we all got into bed.

"Night!" They all responded, except Taylor.

Two hours passed and I waited and waited. I soon headed out the door with my song book in hand. Harry was already there when I got there.

"Hey babe" he smiled, and kissed me swiftly.

"Hi, okay did you get Niall's guitar?" I asked. He held it up with his left hand and smiled.

After an hour, we finished the song and were just laying there on a blanket Harry brought and we were staring at the stars, hands intertwined with each other.

We were silent for a bit, until Harry rolled over so he was hovering over me. Just smiling at me.

"What?" I asked smiling. Instead of responding, he starting kissing my lips hungrily.

Our lips moved in perfect synch, as he lightly bit my bottom lip making me slightly open my mouth, giving him a chance to slip his tongue in. The kiss was full of passion. He started to trace his hands up my shirt, while his lips were still on mine. He started to move his lips down my neck, instantly finding my sweet spot.

Harry started to slowly slip my shorts off of my legs, knowing what he was about to do.

"Harry," I warned.

"What? Do you not want me to?" He asked, worried.

I giggled "no no it's just...what if Taylor's watching again..." I asked seriously.

"Yolo" he said making me laugh. Continuing what he was doing. He brought his lips back up to mine and brought his hand back down to my shorts, as he slid them off. He started to move his hand a bit, making me moan. He soon entered not one, but two fingers. It hurt at first, but soon turned into pleasure. He continued this for a while, making me crazy for him.

Once he was done, he pulled his fingers out and started kissing me softer. I pulled away and slid my shorts on. He sat up and I sat back in between his legs, intertwining our fingers.

"Harry?"

"Hmm?" He mumbled

"What does this make us?" I asked.

"Friends with benefits?" He laughed.

"We didn't have sex!" I laughed back

"Yet.." I turned around and he was smirking at me.

"Pervert," I playfully shoved him as he leaned down, closing the space between our lips.

____________________________________

Hey babes!!

SOOO that was a bit awkward to write....

Sorry if you wanted more detail, comment If you do or want less!! It would help....a lot!

OKAYY

Vote

Comment

Love you all<333