Book One; Chapter 23

Wow. You guys are fast!! Guess you wanted the update right away!!!!

Here you goooo!! Enjoy LOVIESSSSS

_____________________________

Aria's POV

It was around 10pm the next night and Harry and I were just chilling in his cabin, all snuggled on his couch. We were watching 'Sinister'. It's scary as fuck!

"Harry, can we please watch something else?" I turned towards him. We were laying down on the couch. He was behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Come on Aria, it's not that bad. Are you really that scared?" He asked me, chuckling.

"Yes! It is! What if Mr. Boogie comes and gets me like he did to those children?" I asked him. He leaned down and gently kissed my nose.

"He'd have to go through me first." He replied. I smiled up at him and wrapped my arms around his torso, embracing him in a hug. We sat like that for a minute. It was nice. There wasn't much time left here and I wanted to make the best of it. I looked up at Harry.

"Where will we be after camp?" I asked him, curiosity getting the best of me.

"We will worry about that when we get there, babe." He responded, stroking my hair. For some reason, that wasn't a good enough answer for me.

In all honesty, I was scared as shit. I was so afraid that he would just return to his popstar life and forget who I was. Forget what we had. Forget all of our memories. I loved him. He loved me. But would he tell all his fans that once he left? Would he tell the world just an average girl like me is in love with a crazy famous pop star and that he loved me back, so much? I have no idea what will happen in the future, but I hope it is with him.

"Harry, I need to know if you will remember me after this summer. I'm just so paranoid that you will forget about me." I told him.

"Baby, no no. I won't ever forget about you! I love you, so much. I do." He said, stroking my cheek with his hand. He tucked a piece if hair behind my ear, then slowly and gently placed his lips on mine for a quick kiss.

"But there is something that I need to inform you in." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"This isn't easy to say but the boys and I will be going on a ten month tour after we record the song with the winner of Final Jam." He said looking down slightly.

What? Was I hearing him right?

"Wait, so you expect me just to wait for you for ten months? Harry, I can't-"

"Aria, I will have some time off and I will visit you."

"Exactly how much time off, Harry?" I said whilst sitting up.

"Umm like three breaks maybe....." He said. What?!

"Ho-how long?" I said. I tried to hold my tears back.

"A day or two, if we are lucky, three." He said.

I know it may sound ridiculous but only seeing my boyfriend for about five days in ten months? I couldn't cope with the depression. He wouldn't be there when I needed him. He wouldn't be there when I would start to receive so much hate for dating him from his 'fans'.

"Harry..." I said while letting a tear escape. Shit. I don't want him to see me cry.

"Shhh baby no it's okay. We don't have to worry about it now. We have a few weeks left." He said while wiping away my tears. I quickly shook his hand off.

"What if something happens? A lot can happen in ten months. I could get pregnant and deliver the baby."

He looked shocked at my statement.

"I was joking! I was just making an interpretation! But I'm serious. What if you forget to call me, or forget about me because you met another girl and then you could cheat-"

"Woah, woah woah.. You think that I would actually do that to you?" He asked, looking at me. His eyes looked as if he was hurt. I looked at him sympathetically, signally that I did think he would cheat on me. I knew who "Harry Styles" was before camp. I knew how he had played girls before, his one night stands.

"I can't believe you would think that...." He barely whispered.

"What am I suppose to expect? You're a fucking pop star Harry!" I nearly yelled at him, standing up.

"You don't believe me when I say 'I love you'? I would never cheat on you!" He stood up, yelling back. This was our first fight and I did not like how it was going so far.

"Harry I knew who you were before camp, don't think I'm stupid or something because I'm not." I spat back.

"Aria, I can not believe you right now!" He screamed at me, throwing his arms up.

"How do I know I can trust you though?" I screamed back.

"Because I'm your fucking boyfriend!"

"I'm not sure what to believe right now....first you tell me you are leaving for ten months, now this.." I responded, lowering my voice.

"Now what? Now you're jealous because you think I'd fucking cheat on you? Well you're stupid if you think that! That's so pathetic, Aria." He said.

What.

Stupid?

Pathetic?

Is that really what I was in his eyes?

This time, I didn't try to make my tears stop. I let them flow as much as they wanted.

"Aria..." He stepped towards me, trying to touch my arm, lightly.

"Don't touch me." I spat at him and quickly walked out of his cabin.

Flashbacks ran through my head.

***FLASHBACK***

It was finally my 8th birthday and I couldn't wait to open my presents! I asked for a Barbie Dream House! I was sure Mom and Dad got it for me. I quickly changed into my new pink outfit Mom bought me yesterday for being a brave girl because I got my ears pierced!

As I was brushing my teeth, I heard yelling from downstairs.

It sounded like my parents. They have been fighting quite a bit lately but today that seemed to be louder than usual. I crept up in the stairs, listening to them arguing back and forth.

"Listen Karen, I can't do this anymore! I can't keep up with you!" Dad screamed at her.

"Well that's because every time I try to help you, you be an ass and snap at me because you're so fucking angry all the time!" Mom was saying very bad words! I would never say those kinds of words. But I heard this all the time, so it was nothing new.

"That's because I work my ass of to pay for this house and for Aria's education and for pretty much everything inside this house!" He screamed back a her.

"You know what? I'm done. I'm so done with you." She screamed at him.

"Well so am I!" He screamed back. Dad then grabbed his car keys and left.

What was I hearing? My parents were separating? This couldn't be happening. Not today at least. Today was a very special day. Now it turned into the worst day ever! I didn't know what to do. So I packed my Barbie suit case and walked down stairs. My moms face was stained with tears.

"Honey, where are you going?" She sniffled.

"Well since you and Daddy are not together anymore, I need to go away." I said.

"Baby girl, I'm so sorry that this had to happen on your special day." She picked me up. I was too little to know about love at the time, but all I know was that I hope this wont happen to me and my husband.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

It was that day all over again. Not so much the same, but it felt the same. That's always how I looked at love.

Crazy.

Messed up.

Stupid.

It would all come crumbling down in the end. There really was no right definition for 'love'. I never really saw it between my parents. The only time I would see it would be in movies. I guess this is just the reality of it.

So here I was. Crying. Outside of Harry's cabin. I sat in the ground and hugged my knees tightly, crying.

I heard shuffling. Then someone sitting next to me.

"Aria.."

Harry.

"Leave me alone." I said to him. I was tired if fighting.

"You don't have to talk. Just listen."

I didn't say anything. He took his opportunity to talk.

"Listen, Aria. I love you. I love you so fucking much it hurts. I would have to be an ass hole to cheat on you! I would never do that. You are so special to me. I've never had a relationship this serious before and I've never loved a girl so much. You have to believe that too. I don't know what it will take for you to gain my trust in the next ten months, but I hope you will. I will never ever leave you Aria. You're perfect to me."

I looked up at him a sniffled.

"Do to really mean all of that?" I asked.

"Every word."

I think we took this too far and should just enjoy the time we have together. I wrapped my arms around him and just hugged him.

"I love you" he whispered in my ear.

"I love you".

_____________________________

YAY long chapter!!

A ton of you keep asking "WHAT IS TAYLOR'S SECRET?" "WHAT'S HARRY'S SECRET?!"

Relax crazy mofos you'll find out soon! It's the point!!

THE PIC ON THE SIDE THO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

GO GO GOOOOOO