Book Two; Chapter 18

Taylor has made my life a living hell. That psycho bitch needs to be taught a lesson, I swear. I bet she planned this entire thing before we met up. It was all part of her plan to make me look like the bitch, instead of her. She wants to ruin me and I am sick and tired of her shit. I have been dealing with this for way too long now.

The thing is, I don't understand if she is even human. The way her brain works actually intrigues me. What kind of person finds it pleasurable to ruin someone else's life? Oh yeah, only a psychopath.

I cried myself to sleep last night because of Taylor. This is her goal; to simply break me.

I woke up early this morning yearning for Harry, but he is on the other side of the world. I didn't even bother replying to him last night because I didn't want to worry him by admitting how upset I was.

I was still laying in bed and and I suddenly remembered that I have an interview later today. This better be good.

I lazily rolled out of bed and checked my phone.

Two missed calls from Harry and Fourteen from Jimmy.

I quickly dialed up Jimmy as I made myself a small breakfast.

"What the hell Aria? I called you fourteen times!" he yelled into the phone. Wow, what a nice greeting.

"I'm sorry," I whined. "I just have had a lot going on lately."

"A lot going on lately? You got into a fight and it's caught on fucking camera!" he yelled. Okay, he has been mad at me before, but not this mad.

"I'm sorry, okay?! You don't know the whole story! Taylor is a psycho bitch!"

"Then what is the whole story?" he demanded. There was a moment of silence.

"I can't tell you," I said quietly.

"Aria! You can't expect me to fix this if you don't tell me what happened!" he was growing impatient.

I didn't say anything, I just banged my head against the counter repeatedly.

"The car will pick you up in ten minutes to bring you to Celebrity Slam. Be ready." and with that he hung up.

Celebrity Slam? You've got to be kidding me.

* * * *

"Hello this is Eric Ferrara and welcome to Celebrity Slam! I will be your host this afternoon and today we have a few celebrity guests including Aria Ford, Lady Gaga, and Zac Efron," the small man who hosted the show said. "Let's see who we can break first!" Eric whispered and gave a small feminine giggle.

"First up, we have Aria! Welcome!"

Some funky hip hop music played queuing my entrance. I walked onto the set as the lights shined on to me and sat down on the couch.

I am honestly really scared right now because this show is well known for asking celebrities extremely personal questions and simply slamming them. This Eric guy points out our bad moments and brings attention to it.

"Well hello there pretty girl," Eric touched my hand. Ew, no.

"Hi," I gave a fake smile.

"So it is the first time we are having you on the show! How exciting!" he flashed a smile.

"Thank you, it is great to be here!"

"Well, let's cut to the chase Aria," he said with a feminine voice. This guy is so gay.

I nodded.

"How's your hunky boyfriend, Harry?" Eric wiggled his eyebrows. Yep, definately gay.

A picture of Harry and I was put on the screen.

"He's lovely, thank you for asking," I replied sweetly, with a slight blush arousing on my cheeks.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yep, I am sure."

"Well it doesn't look like it," he sassed as the video of Harry drinking before a show came on the screen.

Shit.

I didn't say anything.

"Harry tweeted that he was taking his medication. Is that correct?" Eric asked.

I nodded.

"Then why is he drinking beer?" he asked.

Crap.

"It's not beer," I lied.

"It sure looks like it."

"Well it's not. Shouldn't you just ask Harry himself? This is an interview about me. Not Harry."

"Touche, Aria. Well I have something else to show you instead."

Just what I was praying not to happen, he played the video of my fight with Taylor.

"Would you care to explain?" he smirked.

Damn you Jimmy for booking me an interview with this guy.

"Uh..." Was all that could leave my mouth.

"Well I have someone who would love to tell her side of the story."

And just who I wanted to see walked onto the set smirking at me.

Taylor fucking Ellis.

A/N
hehehe ok short update I know I know I'm sorry ily all please continue to vote and comment! <3