Book One; Chapter 12

Aria's POV

The girls and I headed back to the cabin to get ready for tonight. We would meet the boys at Niall's place in about 30 minutes. Once we were ready, Taylor came out of the bathroom.

"Where do you bitches think you're going?"

Who does she think she is?

"A party, what's it to you?" I snapped back at her.

"Well I don't see why I can't tag along?" She smirked at me and walked passed us.

I hate her. I hate her so fucking much.

"What are we waiting for? Party's not going to come to us is it?" She snickered then walked out.

I'm going to kill her I swear...

Once we arrived to the boys cabin, we were greeted by hugs and a few kisses for me from Harry. We all settled in a bit when Niall spoke up.

"Who wants to play truth or dare?"

Everyone looked at each other when Taylor smirked and said, "We should it will be so fun."

When she said that she looked at me. I rolled my eyes at her but really on the inside I was flipping shit.

"Okay everyone get in a circle!" Niall said. We did as we were told and soon the pattern went me, Harry, Liam, Dani, Niall, Taylor, Zayn, Perrie, Louis, and Eleanor.

"Okay I'll go first...Zayn truth or dare?" Liam said surprising us all that he was the first to speak up.

"Um...truth"

"Is it true that you use more than 10 hair products each morning?" everyone started to laugh, waiting for Zayns response.

"Uhh...um...fine yes," he breathed out. We all erupted in fits of laughter.

"Okay okay enough my turn," Zayn said.

"Eleanor, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" she responded.

"Okay, I dare you to make out with Louis for 30 seconds."

Eleanor looked like she was going to kill someone. But this is going to be good.

"No," was all she could say. "Come on love, it's only a dare," Louis said.

"Ugh, fine."

She looked nervous as hell at this moment. Louis slowly moved in until their lips touched for the first time ever!

After 30 seconds we had to tell them to stop. They were both blushing like crazy! Aw they were so cute.

"Okay my turn! Um...Taylor truth or dare?" Eleanor said, and she said it nicely trying her best not to be rude and include Taylor.

"truth" Taylor said.

"Is it true that you have feelings for anyone in this room?" Eleanor replied being sassy.

"Um I choose dare." Taylor said

"Fine I dare you to answer the question." Eleanor said. Wow where did this side if her come from?! Loved it!

"Um fine yes."

"Who"

"I don't have to answer that part"

"yes you do"

"you never asked who"

"but I want to know who"

"no"

"tell us"

"NO"

"TELL US YOU LITTLE BITCH"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP SLUT"

By now Eleanor was on top of her and slapped her across the cheek. I don't even know what they were fighting over but I think Eleanor was holding this in for a while.

Louis and Liam separated the girls before one killed the other.

"Okay I think we're done with this game" Harry spoke up.

"No it's my turn one last one" Taylor said once we were back into our original spots on the floor.

"Fine make it quick" I said.

She glared at me.

"Harry" she said while still looking at me

"truth or dare?"

"Um dare"

"I dare you to kiss me"

What. The. Fuck.

"Um I don't think that's such a good idea Taylor..." Harry responded while taking my hand and intertwining out fingers.

Even though he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend, we were still basically together. Harry had told me before that he doesn't really do the whole boyfriend girlfriend thing so it's not like I'm officially his, but Taylor is definitely pissing me off right now.

"Why not? it's not like you have a girlfriend or anything," she snapped back.

"Taylor, stop before Eleanor bitch slaps you again," Perrie warned her.

"Shut up, come on Harry you have to! Or I'll tell everyone your little secret! Or should I say our little secret?"

What was he talking about? Harry better not kiss her, and he better tell me this secret of his...

_______________________

sorry for cliffhanger but I had to!!!!

I'm so mean hehehew