Book Two; Chapter 1

Hey, so I wanted to set something straight, SELENA GOMEZ plays Aria, not Lucy Hale. I never said Lucy Hale played her, I don't know why you all think that.

I mean, I even say Aria is played by Selena in the sidebar...

Alright, anyway... enjoy!

___________________

Aria’s POV

“So our next guest has her debut album Stars Dance and number one hit single Love Will Remember. Everyone please welcome, Aria Ford!”

I walked across the set of Ellen in my heels and waved to the hooting audience. I gave Ellen a hug and sat down on my seat.

“Aria! So how are you? It’s great to have you here!” she said as the audience quieted down.

“I am doing awesome! It’s so good to be here!”

“Wow, so this has been an incredible past few months for you, I mean your single, it’s everywhere! It’s on every time I turn on the radio and I’m not even sick of it!”

“Thank you!” I laughed.

“So everyone, you all need to go out and buy Aria’s new album, titled Stars Dance, okay?” she held up a copy and the audience applauded.

This is actually amazing. I cannot believe I am on Ellen right now, promoting my album.

“Thank you so much, I cannot believe this right now. Just last year, I was watching you every day, and now I am on your show! Like, this is so surreal,” I gushed, “This is so cheesey but I feel like my dreams are coming true,” I added and smiled.

“Aw, Aria, you are too cute! So, anyway, speaking of dreams coming true, last summer you went to Camp One Direction, am I right?” she asked.

“Yes, you are right,” I tried my best to smile.

“So, the public was unaware of this camp, would you like to explain?” she asked.

“Well, so over the summer, I went to Camp One Direction which was a performing arts camp run by Simon Cowell. The One Direction boys were like the mentors, too. Simon wanted to keep the camp on the down low, but after this year, everything kind of blew up and everyone found out,” I laughed.

“Yes, so I assume Simon discovered you from there?”

“Yeah, basically after camp he came to me and offered me a recording contract,” I smiled.

“Yes, so you are one of the big names that came out of this year, along with Taylor Ellis, am I right?”

Taylor. That bitch. Right now I want to tell the entire world what she did to me. I want to scream it out, right here and right now. But I can’t do that; my publicist would flip shit on me.

“Yes,” I kept my cool, “She is very talented.”

“Yeah, she just had a new album that came out as well, called Speak Now. I love it,” Ellen said.

“I heard about that, I haven’t gotten the chance to listen yet, but I bet it is great!” I tried my best to smile. To be honest, I haven’t listened to her album yet because I am scared of what I might hear. Our horrible past together may be reflected in some of her songs.

“Okay, back to you, how about the songs? Did you write them?”

“Yeah, all of them!” I smiled, “Some on my own, and others were co-written.”

“So you wrote them, eh? Who is Love Will Remember about?” she wiggled her eyebrows.

“No one, in particular,” I tried to lie as best as I could.

“Are you sure?” she chided.

“Did you have a little summer romance at Camp 1D? Hehe,” she teased.

I suddenly jerked in my seat and fiddled with my fingers, “No!”

“She had a summer romance, I can tell,” she whispered to the audience.

“No I didn’t!” I laughed, “I swear on my life!”

“Alright,” she laughed, “Let’s move on. Oh! Here we go! Here’s a nice picture from camp,” she motioned to a screen that held a picture of me and the boys. It went Zayn, Liam, Niall, me, Harry, and then Louis. We had are arms around each other and we looked like we were having the time of our lives.

It was heart-shattering to see a picture with Harry and I together. These past months I tried not to think about him, but miserably failed. Just when I thought I was over him, I see this picture.

“So, I assume, you all became pretty close that summer. It looks like fun!” she said.

“Yeah, it was really fun.”

“I bet your summer romance was with one of them.”

“I didn’t have a summer romance!”

“I bet it was with Niall, you seem like you would go together,” she joked.

“Nope. We are just really good friends.”

“What about Harry then, eh?”

That’s when my body went stiff.

I completely lied. “No, I don’t know him.”

Harry’s POV

“Hey Harry! Come here!” Niall’s voice rang through our hotel room.

“What?” I replied as I walked into the living room.

“Aria’s on TV,” he said. I suddenly scrambled my way to the couch and hopped down next to Niall.

“Turn it up!” I commanded.

Oh my God, she looks beautiful. I have been trying to reach her for months but she is completely ignoring me.

“Do you want some chips-”

“Sh! Not now! They are talking about us!” I shoved my hands in his face and attempted to listen.

“What about Harry then, eh?”

There was silence. My heart was racing.

“No, I don’t know him.”

Well that hurt. No, I don’t know him. After all we have been though together. No, I don’t know him. No, I don’t know him. No, I don’t know him.

That one sentence rang through my head.

Of course she fucking knows me. She must still be heartbroken. She looks so fragile.

Why am I such a fuck up?

 I ran my hands through my hair as the all too familiar voice screeched my name, “Harry!!!”

“What are you even doing here, Taylor?” I grumbled.

She walked in the living room, “What time is our date tonight?”

“I told you, already. Eight o’clock. Jesus.”

“Alright, baby, can’t wait,” she kissed me. Ew. I am sorry. I can’t stand her.

After months of us “dating” (or what you call blackmail), we are going public.

I can tell already the fans are going to hate her. I mean, even I do.

______________________________

A/N

so this is the start of book two! I am so so so sorry for not updating. I have been really busy.

anyway

comment

vote

I want feedback please

AND THANK YOU FOR 44K READS ILYSM