Book One; Chapter 30

Taylor's POV

To : Nick

Got it?

From : Nick

Yes. I told you already, I know the fucking plan.

To : Nick

Listen ass hole, do what I say. You know what I'm capable of doing...

I pressed send on my phone and sat down next to Aria. She has no idea what's about to happen. Just wait you little whore. I will break her. I will ruin her.

I was currently telling her about how I so how "stole food from the cafeteria" like four times. I don't know what to say to this bitch. She stole what was mine and honey...

Payback is a BITCH.

"Taylor! You can't do that!" She laughed at me.

"Yes I can!" I fake laughed back.

"Oh my god. You are crazy!" We both "laughed" together until her phone vibrated in her pocket.

Yes. It was all happening now.

"Oh my God," she started to hyperventilate.

"Aria, what's wrong?" I put my hand on her shoulder.

"It's him-he's...back," She started to cry.

"Who is back?" I scanned her eyes.

"Nick," She let the tears fall down her face.

I pretended not to know what the hell she was talking about.

"Who is that?"

"I-I can't talk about this right now, I am sorry," She sniffled.

"Okay Aria, come here," I pulled her in for a hug. Ew...

"Thank you Taylor. I am going to take a walk by myself and clear my head."

"Okay." I responded. And with that, my plan was all falling into place.

I can't believe Aria doesn't remember what she did to me.....

**FLASHBACK**

Nick and I had our 7 month anniversary tonight and tonight was the night I decided to give myself to him.

Yes I was still a virgin and yes I knew this was the right choice. Right now, we just got lunch and we were at the mall, about to see a movie. We were walking hand in hand, when he stopped and looked over at this girl..... Who was not even that pretty if you ask me...

I was way prettier. He just looked at her and she blushed. I'm not sure what he did, considering his back was towards me, but this bitch better back off.

He said nothing about the girl the rest of the day, our anniversary.

So that night, I gave myself to him fully. It was an experience, let me tell you.

I loved him and he loved me. It was the right decision. I fell asleep in his arms that night.....

I woke up the next morning and Nick was sitting up on the bed with his head in his hands.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked him. He looked up at me.

"Listen, this isn't going to work out anymore. I'm sorry but I really like this other girl. I'm sorry it's not you it was me. Please forgive-" but before he could finish his sentence, I cut him off by my hand coming in contact with his left cheek.

"Get out" I stated.

"Listen, Tay-"

"I said get the fuck out of here you prick." I shouted loudly at him. He soon left and that's what happened on our 7 month anniversary. I was so depressed, that I was thinking about cutting. I, however, chose not too. I tried once but it hurt so fucking much.

The next few days were torture. I locked myself in my room. The only thing keeping me sane was music. Writing songs got me through this hard time.

But the day I was dreading would be to tomorrow. 

School.

Where I have to see him and his new girlfriend or should I say fuck buddy? Considering that's all he wanted from me...

Well, I went on with school the next day and there was Nick, sucking face with that whore who he calls a girlfriend. She looked familiar though. I couldn't see her face because it was too busy being shoved down my boyfriends- I mean EX - boyfriends throat.

Once they were done chewing each others faces off, I realized who the girl was. The girl from the mall.

I had to find out who she was and torture that little bitch so she knows what it feels like to be used. To love someone and when they say they love you back, they are really lying.

I soon found out her name was Aria Ford.

Well, Aria... You're sure in for a wild ride.

Let the games begin...

**END OF FLASHBACK**

*

_____________________________

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT! You'll find out soon what Harry has to do with this.....

Anyway, my friend and I who write this book together have sadly, started school so updates won't be so frequently. We will try to manage our time for you guys because we love you guys so much!

Thank you so much for 14K reads!!

Anyway, 30 comments 30 votes.

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK THIS MEANS