Book One; Chapter 17

“GUYS I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!” Perrie squealed.

“Me too! This is going to be so fun!!” I said.

We were on our way to the party the boys were having. I am excited because I can be quite the party animal when you get me going. It was about nine thirty and we were walking along a path to get to it.

I took in what the girls were wearing.

Eleanor was wearing denim high-waisted shorts with a white tank top. Dani was sporting a black tank top with royal blue shorts and combat boots. Perrie was rocking a boho kind of look as usual.

I was wearing a black crop top with high-waisted denim shorts. (A/N outfit on side)

As we were getting closer to the party, the music was getting louder.

“Here we are!” Eleanor said happily.

We emerged into a clearing, and there were people with red cups everywhere.

Wow, the boys even got a DJ…they went all out! Strobe lights were going off in all directions; this place looked like an outdoor club…I am not exaggerating!

Yeah! by Usher was blasting through the speakers. Everyone was dancing or hooking up with someone…and it wasn’t even late.

“Where are the boys?” I asked my friends.

“Over there!” Dani said as we all linked arms and ran to the other side.

I sprinted up to Harry and tackled him in a hug.

“Hey babe, you look gorgeous,” he said while holding my hands and he pecked my lips.

“Thanks, you don’t look too bad yourself,” I said still holding his hands and looking up to him. I loved how he was so much taller than me.

“OKAY PDA MUCH?!” Niall faked a gag.

“Shut up Niall, you are only jealous because you don’t have a girlfriend,” Harry laughed.

“No!”

“Yeah Niall, me and Harry can find you someone!” I joked.

“I’m good,”

“Suit yourself, Niall,”

“Oh I almost forgot, you can’t have a good party without these” Niall said and he tossed us some beers, “Me and Louis bought so much beer today…it’s not even funny,”

“Thanks, Niall” and I took a sip. I let the alcohol burn down my throat.

I looked around, but the girls were nowhere to be seen. They must be off with the other boys.

I scanned the crowd of people dancing looking for people we knew, but it was too hard to make out. Everyone was grinding on each other, it was quite a scene.

I suddenly spotted Niall staring at a skinny blonde girl who was chatting with some friends. Oh! That was Katie! She was a few of my classes, we were a little friendly.

“Niall,”

His head snapped to me, “What?”

“Go talk to her,”

“Talk to who?”

“Niall, don’t bullshit me. You were staring at Katie,”

“Is that her name, Katie?”

“Yes! Now come on!” I grabbed his arm and pulled him over to the group of girls talking. "God I hate you," he mumbled.

"You'll thank me later."

“Hey Aria!” she said as I got closer.

“Hey Katie! So, I have someone who I think you should meet. Katie, this is Niall. Niall this is Katie,” Niall gave a shy wave.

“Hi, nice to meet you,” she said.

“Well, I am just going to be over there,” pointing to Harry, “uh, you guys can just chat it up, okay? Well, bye!”

Once I got back over to Harry he laughed, “Oh, so you’re a matchmaker now?”

“Yep,” I took another sip of my beer.

“Oh my God, look” Harry pointed to Louis and Eleanor.

I suddenly burst out laughing, Louis could not keep his hands off of her. They were dancing while drinking alcohol…they were getting a little crazy!

“Wanna go dance?” Harry asked.

“Yeah! Let’s get this party started!”

______________________________________________________________

A/N

MWAHAHAH GOOD STUFF COMING UP SOON

10 votes and 10 comments for next chapter

woooo

love you

 OH AND THANK YOU FOR THE 1,000 READS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH OMG THAT MADE MY DAY YESTERDAY