Book One; Chapter 8

Aria's POV

Harry and I were about to share our first kiss together when suddenly the canoe tipped over. I swam to the surface, only to face a clueless Harry. We shared the same facial expressions.

"What the hell just happened?" He asked me.

"If I had any idea I'd tell you."

Just then, I looked up and saw Taylor run away. But how did she tip the canoe over if she was dry two seconds ago...

Harry and I both swam back to shore. Once we got there, we faced a very pissed off Simon. Shit.

"Did you have a nice swim?" He asked us both.

"Look Simon, Aria had nothing to do with this, it was all my idea! If you're going to punish her, please punish me instead!"

"Aw isn't that adorable? Harry sticking up for his girlfriend? Well, this better be the last time this happens." Girlfriend? What the hell! I'm not his girlfriend.

"Wait so we're off the hook?" I asked, slightly surprised.

Simon let out a loud laugh "HA no, as punishment, you both are not allowed to come to the camp fire jam tonight!"

"But I'm suppose to perform with the boys!" Harry shouted.

"Well, we have to change those plans, don't we?" He patted Harry's back and left us both standing there, speechless.

"Now what?" I asked him

"Well..." He said turning around and smirking at me.

"Oh God, what?"

"Well since we both can't go tonight, and everyone else at camp is going..." He said trailing off.

"I like the way you think," I smiled at him.

"So once everyone has left their cabin, I'll text you and we can meet by our spot on the lake. Ill bring some food for a picnic and bring your song book so we can finish the song. I'll steal Niall's guitar. Okay?" He asked, a little too excited.

I laughed at him "Of course, I'll see you tonight!" I hugged him quickly and retreated to my cabin. I opened the door and all the girls snapped their heads towards my direction and quickly got up and moved towards me. Taylor stood in the corner smirking to herself. I can't believe that bitch ratted us out and tipped our canoe over. Eleanor was the first to speak.

"What the hell happened to you?" She said. I wasn't sure whether she meant because of my wet clothes or why I wasn't in class so I assumed she meant both. I started from the beginning and explained everything to the girls. Once I finished, without even thinking, they all turned their heads towards Taylor, mouths wide open.

"Taylor why the hell would you do that?" Perrie shouted rather angry.

Taylor just laughed "Oh please, we all know Harry doesn't even like Aria. I mean look how pathetic she looks!"

"Shut the fuck up!" Dani spat at her. "Get out of our room, you're no longer welcome to stay with us." Dani told her.

"That's funny, because you can't just kick me out!"

"Yes we can, now get out before I bitch slap you!" Eleanor said moving closer to Taylor.

"Wow okay everyone calm down for a second," I said, coming in between Eleanor and Taylor.

"Listen, even if Taylor did something really cruel and evil," I glared at her. "We can't just kick her out."

All three heads snapped towards my direction "WHAT?!" They all yelled in surprise.

Perrie walked over to me and placed her hands on my shoulders "Do you realize what this bitch has done to you? Even though you and Harry aren't dating, she is trying to separate you so she can have him all to herself!"

She had a point, but I didn't want to cause anymore drama with Simon. I told the girls that and they eventually agreed.

The day went by quickly, and I didn't see Harry. The girls all got ready for the camp fire jam and within minutes, they left. I picked up my iPhone and texted Harry.

To : Harry

Hey, they all just left

Within seconds, my phone went off with a text back from Harry

From : Harry

Same here...I'll walk over to your cabin in 20 minutes? xx.

To : Harry

Ok sounds good can't wait :) xx.

I showered as quickly as possible at the bath house and did my hair. I slipped on a pair of white shorts, gladiator sandals, a pink tank top and a jean jacket.

There was a slight knock at my cabin door. I opened the door to reveal a very handsome looking Harry.

"You look gorgeous," he told me as I embraced him into a hug.

"Thank you, you too," he laughed at my response. He grabbed my hand and I grabbed my song book and we headed to our spot on the lake.

Harry had a blanket set up with some food and his guitar, or should I say Niall's guitar. He is too sweet. We worked on the song a bit, until Harry spoke up.

"Wanna go for a swim?"

I laughed at him "Are you serious?"

"Yes why wouldn't I be?" he stood up and took his pants and shirt off leaving him in just his boxers.

"HARRY! What are you doing?"

"I told you, I'm going for a swim."

Before I could answer him, he jumped into the lake off of the dock. A few seconds later his head popped back up.

"Are you going to join me?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, please come in babe?"

I love how he called me babe. Wait, snap out of it Aria! You barely know the guy!

"Harry, no I have a nice outfit on."

"Don't you have a bra and underwear on?" He said smirking at me

"Harry, knock it off I'm not going to swim in my underwear with you"

"Oh I didn't mean that but not that you mention it..." He continued smirking at me.

"Fine I'll go in but I'm wearing your shirt over my bra and panties," I smiled a him, soon followed by his smile to disappear.

"What? No!"

"Too late!" I ripped off my shirt and pants and slipped Harry's shirt on and jumped in the water.

Harry swam over to me "you're a pain in the ass."

"I know," I smirked at him. We swam around for a little while, Then the sun started setting. We were next to each other waist high in the water while the sun was setting. I faced Harry and he was smiling at me. Before I knew it, I wrapped my arms around him, he did the same and he smashed his lips against mine for the first time ever.

It wasn't a sloppy kiss, it was soft and just perfect. We pulled away and smiled at each other.

"Thank you for a perfect night Harry" with that I once again placed my lips onto his. I could definitely get used to this.

__________________________

A/N hey guys!! Sorry it took a while to update. We were at camp.

I MET A HOT GUY NAMED DAKOTA OMG even his name is hot.

Ok anywayyyy what did you think of this chapter??

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE YOU GUYS!<3

THE GIF ON THE SIDE THO>>>>>>>>>