Book Two; Chapter 16

The phone rang two times before Taylor answered.

"Hello?" she cooed.

"It's Aria."

"What do you want, bitch?" she scoffed.

"What I want is an explanation," I demanded.

"Oh, so I assume you saw the video, hm?"

"Damn right I did, now I need to talk to you," I said growing a bit impatient.

"How about we talk in person. Let's meet up for lunch," she evilly suggested.

"Fine," I grumbled. "Where?"

"San Jose's Grille. Twelve o'clock."

"Alright," I said as I looked at Harry.

"What is she saying?" he asked. I shushed him and turned away.

"Oh, and make sure Harry stays at home. We wouldn't want to bring anymore media attention to him, would we now?" she cooed.

I was clenching my fist so hard that my knuckles turned white.

Without saying goodbye, I aggressively hung up and threw my phone at the couch.

"What did she say?" Harry looked at me with panic.

"I'm meeting her for lunch," I grumbled and crossed my arms.

Harry took a deep breath and finally said, "Well I'm coming with you."

"Come on, Harry. How would that look in the tabloids? 'Harry Styles has lunch with current girlfriend and ex girlfriend'. I can see the headline already. I would just lay low for now." I said truthfully.

"I guess you're right," he sighed. "I'll just think of some lie if the boys or my family ask me about it."

I sat back down on the couch and grabbed his neck and kissed him.

"Everything will be okay, I promise."

* * * *

I sat at the bar at the restaurant impatiently tapping my foot against the stool I was sitting on.

Where is she?

After waiting ten minutes, Taylor finally arrived. She strutted in wearing a striped dress and sunglasses, acting as if she was superior to others.

"Long time no see," she smirked as she took a seat next to me.

I didn't answer, I just gave her a cold stare.

She propped her sunglasses on top of her head and asked, "How's Harry? Still good in bed? You would know, since you are a little slut and stole him from me."

I was really trying my best not to slap her right now.

"I wanted to talk to you about the video," I changed the subject.

"Oh that," she said as she scanned the menu.

"What were you thinking by releasing that?" I demanded.

"I'll have a water please," she sweetly asked the bartender.

Taylor turned back to face me.

"He needed to be taught a lesson," she smirked.

"Why?" I threw my hands in the air.

"Hey betrayed me. And so did you."

"Listen Taylor," I slammed my hand on the table and gritted my teeth.

"You can't just manipulate people like this! What the hell is your problem?! I cannot believe that you actually went to the extent of releasing that video. I thought how you played me was insane, but you took this way too far. Releasing that video is something a psychopath would do. People have the right to decide who they want to be with, and no one should have that taken away from them." I gritted my teeth even harder.

"Oh please, you don't know anything," she scoffed.

"Oh but I do," I argued. "I swear to God if we weren't in a public place right now I'd beat the-"

"Mommy, its Aria Ford and Taylor Ellis!" a little girl yelled.

Taylor and I snapped our heads to the girl. She came running up to us and asked, "Can I get a picture with you guys?"

I nodded and put on my best smile and took the picture with all three of us.

"Thank you, I love you!" and she ran back to her mom.

Well that picture is going to be everywhere.

Harry Styles' lovers have lunch together and take pictures with fans.

Crap.

"Back to what I was saying, you need to be in a fucking mental institution. You are absolutely crazy! I cannot believe that you actually enjoy ruining both Harry and I's life!" I half yelled.

"I can do whatever. I. want." she got extrememly close to my face. "And there's no one stopping me."

"Well good luck with that. I hope one day that the whole world knows what an awful person you are."

And with that, I picked up my purse and stormed out of the restaurant.

A.N.

heyy here's a quick update(:

so you guys should check out my new Fanfic called Taken! yall will love it I promise (its in my bio)

I lervveee you alllll pls vote and comment!!