Book One; Chapter 43

Hello everyone, this is the FINAL CHAPTER of book one. Book two will be part of this story.

Thanks so much!

_____________________________________________

Aria's POV

Three weeks. It has been three weeks since camp ended. Three weeks since Harry and I broke up, or whatever you want to call it. We weren’t even really dating, it was all fake, so I don’t even know what to call it. I spent most of my time locked up in my room, isolated from everything, grieving for myself. I didn’t talk to anyone. After a while, I finally realized I needed to stop being sad, and that I needed to be strong. I wrote so many songs to get me through the days. My mom knew something was up, but I constantly lied and said I was fine.

I have been in New York the past few days getting settled. I have my own apartment here now, which is being paid for by Simon. I have been working with professional songwriters and we have been creating these awesome songs, and tweaking some of the ones I had already wrote. The team of writers have been so good to me, I can’t explain how happy and thankful I am for this opportunity.

Things are really coming together; I am so excited for when we decide what songs will go on the album!

I was currently on a break from writing and I stepped out to check my notifications on my new iPhone 5S. My old iPhone…well…I kind of threw it out the window out of anger…

I quickly scrolled through my boring twitter feed that held my five hundred followers and sighed.

I suddenly had the urge to call Perrie and see how she was doing. I hadn’t talked to any of my friends since camp ended. I completely blocked off all forms of communication.

I found her contact and I pressed call. After ringing twice, I heard a “hello?”

“Hey Perrie, it’s me, Aria.”

“Aria! What the hell? We have been trying to contact you for weeks!”

“ I am so sorry, I got a new phone and changed my number.”

“But you still didn’t think to call us?” she started to whisper, “We were worried sick about you!”

“I’m sorry, it’s just that I didn’t want to talk. And, why are you whispering?”

“Uh…no reason,” I heard rustling in the background. “So how have you been? Are you in New York yet?”

I ignored what just happened and replied, “Yeah, I have for a few days.”

“That’s lovely. Oh, and I have some news. I would have told you sooner, but here it goes…I got put in a band. I am at the studio in LA.”

“A band?” I asked, a bit confused, “I thought you wanted to be a solo artist?”

“Yes, that was my plan…but he had a trio of girls that were struggling and he put me in the band. To be honest, I love it. We have so much fun together. We are called Little Mix.”

“Perrie! That’s awesome! I’m so happy for you!”

“Thank you! It's nice that Zayn is here with the boys-oh sorry, nevermind.”

"It's fine, I am okay to talk about him."

"Well, Taylor and the boys are at the same studio here recording a song. I don't now if you want to hear this, but Harry and Taylor are...uh...getting pretty touchy and stuff..."

Wow. Thanks Perrie. I really had to know that.

"Oh," was all I could reply.

I changed the subject, “So, how are El and Dani? I haven’t talked to them yet.”

“They are doing really well. Simon set up an audition for Dani, and she got the part! She’s going on tour with Katy Perry as a backup dancer!” Perrie squealed.

Katy Perry?! Oh my God! I have to call her later and congratulate her!”

“I am so happy for her! And El is applying to schools. I think she is going back to England for university.”

“That’s good.”

“Yeah, so um, I-” she was cut off with a “Give me the phone!”

What was that? After minutes of rusting, and what seemed like yelling, a more masculine voice spoke into the phone.

“Hello? Aria?”

Harry.

I didn’t say anything. I just froze in place, breathing slowly. I felt like my heart was about to beat out of my chest.

“Are you there?”

I didn’t reply.

“Please, Aria-” I cut him off by hanging up the phone. There is no way I will be talking to him, I am still completely pissed off.

Just as I was about to put my phone in my pocket, I was getting a call again. I hit ignore.

What the fuck, Harry? Doesn’t he get the hint that I don’t want to talk to him? He doesn’t just piss me off, but he angers me. I think the fact is that I am frustrated with my unluckiness with love. Thinking about the intimate moments I had with Harry absolutely breaks my heart, because I have to face the fact that it was fake. I am just so done with him. He needs to get out of my thoughts and leave right now. It’s the end of us and I just need to accept that what we had wasn’t real. As heart shattering as it is, I just need to get past it.

Now because of him, I am even more scared to fall in love. I’m pretty sure this summer made me forget about everything I ever had to go through. The moment I met Harry, I forgot everything and I fell so fast. It sounds pretty unreal, but it was just unexplainable. He was like the escape I needed. I don't understand why I didn't see it coming. How was I so stupid to actually believe that he loved me? It really hurts because I cared about him, but it turns out he didn’t care about me. I understand that he was in a bad situation with a video of him getting into trouble, but he didn’t need to do what he did.

The lesson I learned from this, is that you cannot trust everyone. You may think you love someone, but you will never know for sure if they love you back. "I love you," means more than what it sounds like. It's not a word you tell someone just because it sounds pretty or sweet, it means much more.

And some people just don’t understand that.

The End of Book One.

_____________________________________

Alright that was really sad.

Ok you guys are never going to believe what happened:

So I went to the Selena Gomez concert and I was front row! I had a sign that read, "HARIA FOR LIFE!"

ya know... bc selena plays aria

and so she NOTICED MY POSTER and she looked at me all confused!!!! I DIED IT WAS SO FUNNY!!

She mouthed to me, "What does that mean?"

I just screamed back "HARIA HARIA HARIA"

AHHH IM LITERALLY DYING

ok enough story time. this is the end of book one!!!

Ahhh im kind of sad, but also excited that stuff is being revealed.

OKAY PLEASE VOTE IM ALMOST AT 1K VOTES PLEASE VOTE VOTE VOTE

ALSO COMMENT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE DONT BE SHY