Book One; Chapter 25

Okay so before I write, I just wanted to give a MASSIVE congratulations to Zayn and Perrie on their engagement!! It's so weird to say that Zayn is engaged....

Comment thoughts about the engagement after you read!! Enjoy!

You'll start to know a bit about the secret in this chapter ;)

_________________________________

Harry's POV

It was 1:30am. She should be here by now!

Jesus. Where the fuck is she? I just need to get this over with.

Just as I was about to leave, she finally arrived. About time. Before I couldn't open my mouth to talk to her, she slammed me up against the tree. I thought she was going to kiss me, which I prayed she didn't, but instead she just ran her finger up my arm and whispered in my ear

"Didn't expect you to look so sexy tonight, Harry." She then nibbled on my ear lobe but I pushed her off of me.

"Taylor, what the fuck is wrong with you, just tell me what you had to tell me so I can get back to my cabin." I told her sternly.

Aria was at my cabin. It was two nights after our fight and tonight we.... Well we had make up sex. Anyway, back to Taylor had called me down here for an "important meeting".

"Listen Harry, if you don't do what I say, then I'm telling everyone your little secret!" She snapped at me.

"Look, Taylor, I'm doing everything I can, okay?"

"Does she love you?" She asked.

"Yes, she does..." I lowered my head, ashamed of myself.

"Perfect."

Perrie's POV

I was sneaking out to Zayn's cabin right now. It was about 1:30 in the morning. I was walking through the trees when I heard something. Talking.

I peeked between the bushes and saw Harry pinned up against a tree. Someone's arms were around his neck. His were on the girls hips, looking like he was trying to keep a distant space between them. It definitely wasn't Aria though. I looked a little further to the left and noticed it was..... What the fuck? TAYLOR?!

Oh no. No. No. No. No. This can NOT be happening!

I kept watching. She whispered something into his ear then, by the looks of it, nibbled on his ear. I was happy when he pushed her off of him, but surprised by his words.

"Taylor, what the fuck is wrong with you, just tell me what you had to tell me so I can get back to my cabin." Wait, he agreed to come here with Taylor?

"Listen Harry, if you don't do what I say, then I'm telling everyone your little secret!" Wow. Bipolar much? She went from wanting to get in his pants from snapping at him. And what's this 'secret' she's talking about?

I kept listening.

"Look, Taylor, I'm doing everything I can, okay?"

"Does she love you?" She asked.

"Yes, she does..." Harry lowered his head, obviously ashamed for whatever he has done to Aria. Well I'm guess they're talking about Aria.

"Perfect." With that Taylor walked away, leaving a frustrated Harry alone. He sat down and out his head in his hands and pulled at his hair.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" He nearly yelled.

Should I go over and comfort him? No because it's 1:30 in the morning Perrie don't creep him out! I need to stop talking to myself so much. You're right, I do.... JESUS. I should just go tell Zayn.

"How about I go and stop talking to myself." I said out loud, but made sure Harry couldn't hear.

I wonder if Zayn knows what this whole thing is about?

_____________________________________

Hey guys Ik Ik. Short Update but I start school next week and lets just say the only summer reading I've been doing is fan fics. So I should start lol

But ... COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK THE WHOLE SECRET IS AND STUFF

15 comments and 15 votes FOR NEXT CHAPTER PLEASSE DO IT