Book One; Chapter 5

Harry's POV

Aria and I really hit it off a few minutes ago. Until Taylor stepped in. I can't stand listening to her-

"Harry can you help me please?!" her voice...God it's so annoying. Just leave me alone.

I huffed, "What do you need help with?"

"Well I was thinking you could teach me a few tricks," she winked at me.

"Taylor, do you even know how to play any of these instruments In here?" I asked her. She walked up to me and ran her hand up my arm. I did not like the feeling.

"Harry, I'm not talking about you teaching me about instruments," she winked at me. Okay, please stop. Now.

I pushed her arm off of me. "Listen, Taylor, I'm here to help you learn about music, nothing else." I made it clear as day that she needs to back off. She needs to get the message!

"Whatever Harry, I know you want me," she whispered seductively into my ear.

"No Taylor, I don't so back off," I snapped at her.

"Fine, but you'll want me someday and I'll be waiting for you baby, and we will relive what happened a few months ago." She replied and then walked away.

A shiver was sent up my spine, and not a good one. I looked in the corner of my eye and saw Aria looking at me. She started giggling because she noticed my uncomfortable shiver. I smiled at her.

She was something else...

Aria's POV

We are all piled in the mess hall by lunch time. Dani, Eleanor, Perrie and I were all caught up in a conversation when Harry came by with a cup of coke in his hand. The girls looked at each other like they knew something I didn't...

"Hey!" Harry smiled at me

"Hi," I smiled back.

"I brought you some Coke!" H e gave an adorable toothy smile.

"Oh thank you! I actually already got some but-"

"No! Aria you have to drink it!" Perrie flipped out.

"Umm ok?" It came out more of a question. "Thanks Harry," he handed me a red solo cup with soda in it.

"No problem! Me and the lads are right over there if you need anything!" He said.

"Um ok," I was confused because I didn't really need him at the moment.

"Well I'll see ya around!"

I turned around to face the girls and they sacred me half to death! They were all staring at me.

"What do I have something in my face?" I asked wiping my face with my hand.

"Nope," Dani said

"...then what is it?" I asked

"Drink the coke," Perrie commanded me.

"What?"

"Drink it! Hurry!" Eleanor said

"Why? Did Harry poison it or something?" I chuckled.

"No just drink it!" Dani said

"Um okay?" I took a small sip of the Coke. They were still staring at me.

"Okay, what the hell is up guys?"

"Nothing. You'll see when you finish the Coke," Perrie said. Eleanor elbowed her.

"You weren't suppose to say anything," Eleanor whispered to her, but I could hear it.

"You guys are crazy" I said sipping the Coke once again. As time passed, I got down to the last sip of my drink. I wasn't going to finish it in the first place but I had to since the girls basically forced it down my throat.

"Okay I finished it. Are you guys happy?' I asked.

"Look at the bottom of the cup." Perrie said.

"What?" Sure enough a note written in sharpie taped to the bottom of the cup was there  from Harry. It read:

Let's meet up tonight. Here's my number 633-678-4218

"Aw," I realized I had said that out loud. I put his number into my phone and texted him.

To Harry: That was cute.

From Harry: I try xx

We finished lunch, heading off to the next class, which we had with Louis and Zayn!! This should be fun.

* * * *

We were, once again, in the mess hall eating dinner after a long day of music. It was honestly a blast though! I was texting Harry at the moment.

From: Harry

Meet me by the lake at 11pm tonight..bring your song book so we can finish that song;) x

To : Harry

Okay:) sounds good can't wait!!

As we went back to the cabins, everyone got ready for bed. We all talked for a bit then we all went to bed. I waited until eleven and that's when I headed out.

Taylor's POV

I was about to fall asleep when I heard someone get out of bed. Aria. That bitch! Where the hell does she think she is going? That's when I decided to follow her.

I waited until she was outside when I hopped out of bed and slipped my shoes on. I made sure I could still see her but also made sure she couldn't see that I was following her. She stopped in front of the lake and hugged a tall figure. I couldn't make out who it was for a few minutes until I got a bit closer.

Harry.

* * * * * *

So what do you guys think?

It's midnight and I wrote this so comments and votes are greatly appreciated!

Comment what you think will happen!!

Vote!