Book One; Chapter 13

Harry's POV

"Taylor shut up before Eleanor bitch slaps you again" Perrie warned her.

"Shut up, come on Harry you have to! Or I'll tell everyone your little secret, or should I say our little secret?"

"Harry what the fuck is she talking about?" Aria snapped in my direction. I was in deep shit.

"It's nothing she's lying, there is absolutely nothing that happened and I will certainly not kiss her!" I lied to Aria.

"Oh come on Harry, don't be a pussy and man up! Tell your girl the little secret you've been keeping.."

I was starting to sweat out of anxiety.

I looked up at Louis, not knowing what too do, and he looked at Eleanor who got the message. Eleanor stood up and walked over to Taylor.

"Listen, if you want to keep telling lies, you aren't allowed to stay in our cabin anymore." Eleanor snapped at her.

"Taylor started to chuckle. "Okay Miss Eleanor, who made you the bossy bitch of the house?" She scoffed. That was all she had it say before Eleanor's hand came into contact with her cheek for the second time that night.

"Holy. Shit. Calm down Eleanor." Dani said.

"No! I'm sick if her, get out now before I have to drag you out by your head!" She screamed at Taylor. For the first time ever, Taylor looked taken back. Without a word, she got up and grabbed her bag and left. Eleanor looked at me and I mouthed a 'thank you' in her direction. She just nodded in response.

Aria's POV

"Okay, what the actual hell was that?" I stated aloud. I am completely taken aback from what just happened.

"I have no idea," Harry said.

"What was she talking about? Your little secret?" I asked. All eyes were on us.

"Uh, I don't know, she must be making stuff up," he said.

"Okay, I think it is time for us to go..." Dani said as she stood up, trying to make this moment less awkward.

"Um yeah," I said as the rest of us stood up.

"I will text you," Harry whispered into my ear. I nodded.

"Let's go girls," Perrie said. We all said our goodbyes and headed back to the cabin. As soon as we arrived, I crashed down onto my bed.

Taylor's things are gone, and her bed is empty.

"Good thing Taylor got the message," Eleanor laughed.

"I wonder where she went," I said.

"Who cares. As long as that bitch is gone, I am happy," Perrie said.

"She's probably with her stuck up, snobbish friends," Dani laughed.

As the girls were in a deep conversation, I couldn't help but think about if Harry was lying or not. Was Taylor lying or telling the truth about this "secret"? Was Harry lying to me this whole time about something I didn't know? I was so confused right now.

"HELLO? Earth to Aria?!" Perrie said to me. I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Oh what? Sorry, just thinking," I smiled and they nodded.

My phone vibrated next to me. It was a text. From a Harry.

From: Harry

Meet me by the lake in 5. xx

To: Harry

Okay. Xx

"Guys Ill be back later" they nodded and said "okay" and I left.

When I got to the lake, Harry was already there.

"Hey what's up?" I asked him. He looked worried.

"I need to tell you something Aria..."

_______________________________________

Fillers. I know short I'm sorry!!

Update tomorrow night!!

ILYSM LIKE U HAVE NO IDEA

OKAYY

Comment

Vote

Thanks babyyssss