Book One; Chapter 42

Hey guys! so here's a quick update! and just a reminder, I am keeping the sequel in this book!

Thanks! I love you all! and don't forget to comment, vote, and tell your friends after you finish reading!

omg this chapter is so sad if you listen to wrecking ball while reading it

________________________________

“Honey!”

“Mom!” I sprinted up to my mom and tackled her in a big hug. I actually really missed her, even though we do not get along sometimes. I buried my face in her chest; she can’t see that I was crying before.

“It’s so good to actually see you in person, rather than over Skype. I missed you so much!” she said as she pulled away.

“Are-Are you crying?” she scanned my eyes.

“Uh…no.”

“Are you sure, is everything alright?”

“Perfectly fine,” I lied, “I have some news,” my frown changed into a weak smile.

“What?”

“I uh…kind of got a record deal,” I bit my lip.

“What?!” she shrieked. “Honey! I’m so proud of you!” she dropped her things and pulled me into another hug.

“I leave in a few weeks for New York.”

“Oh my God, Aria! I knew you would make it! I always did! I always believed in you!”

“Calm down mom, just because I get a record deal does not mean that I ‘made it’. I actually have to sell my songs.” I laughed.

“Whatever! I am still incredibly proud!” she gushed. After a few minutes of rambling on about what a ‘proud parent she is’, she finally shut up.

“Alright, well let’s throw your bags in the car. Have you said your goodbyes?”

“Yes, I did about an hour ago. Let’s go,” I needed to get out of this place. Too many bad memories.

I followed her to the car and shoved my huge bags into the trunk. I picked up my phone and checked it. I let out a sigh because it was dead. I guess I have to charge it in the car.

I hopped in the front seat and plugged my phone into the charger. I waited five minutes until it turned on.

My heart instantly shattered when I saw the lock screen.

It was the picture Harry and I took at final jam. I looked so happy. I was really struggling to hold back tears right now. Looking at this photo brings back all of the things he said to me. How was I so stupid to believe everything?

I thought back to the day when Harry and I had our first fight.

"Listen, Aria. I love you. I love you so fucking much it hurts. I would have to be an ass hole to cheat on you! I would never do that. You are so special to me. I've never had a relationship this serious before and I've never loved a girl so much. You have to believe that too. I don't know what it will take for you to gain my trust in the next ten months, but I hope you will. I will never ever leave you Aria. You're perfect to me."

Fucking Liar. I hate him. I hate him so much. If I had the chance to strangle him, I would.

I thought back to the hugs. The kisses. The sex. All a damn lie. He fucking played me and I fell for it all. I came in crashing hard and now I’m lying broken. I am alone, crumbling on my own.

I quickly shook off my thoughts and went in my camera roll. Delete. Delete. Delete.

All the photos of us? Gone. All the “memories”? Gone.

I scrolled into my messages. I looked at last message which was received yesterday morning. I love you – H.

Delete.

I went into my contacts and looked for Harry’s number. Delete.

I shoved my phone into my back pocket and bit my lip as I attempted to hold back tears. I hung my head low so my mom couldn’t see my pain.

________________________

A/N

vote

comment

please

it takes two seconds

alright

im gonna shut up

bye. x