Book Two; Chapter 12

Taylor's POV

I pulled the DVD out of the player. I just finished watching the extra copy -or should I say copies- of Harry's little fuck up before his show? Yes, well what that son of a bitch didn't know was that I had more than one copy on my phone. Then he goes and breaks up with me, and thinking everything will go back to normal just as he crawls back to Aria with his whole bull shit of a "sorry" speech.

Well guess what Styles?

You were fucking wrong.

He has no idea what I can do to ruin him and his precious little girlfriend.

Revenge sucks Styles, and make sure Ms. Ford is aware of it too.

Aria's POV

"Midnight memories! Oh oh oh oh oh, baby you're with me-"

I was jamming out to One Direction's new song and let me say, it was pretty damn good. I was interupted by my phone ringing.

I reached for my phone. It was Niall.

"Hello?"

"Hey Aria what's going on?"

"Jamming to your new song!" I laughed.

"You're a special one darling" Niall laughed back.

"So me and the guys were wondering if you wanted to have dinner with us tonight?"

Wait what? Dinner with them? Tonight?!

"Uhh...Niall I don't know if I really should. I mean, Harry and I aren't really on speaking terms." I lied. Harry and I have been texting lately and even though he still does not have my trust, I'm still smiling and falling for the same old Harry with his cute texts and cheeky remarks.

"Awe come on Aria! I know you're dying to see Harold..."

I really was.

"Ugh NialI," whined. I kind of did want to go. But I didn't want to show it.

"I'm paying." Niall said, I can almost picture him smiling on the other side.

"Fine. What time?"

"Yes! I knew you'd give in! Meet us at that Italian place downtown." He told me.

"Oh you mean 'Mario's Meatballs?"

"Yes and Harry said to wear something sexy." I giggled and heard Harry in the back "DONT LISTEN TO NIALL! Unless you want to wear something sexy..."

I laughed again, "Goodbye boys. See you tonight." I told them through the phone totally ignoring those mast few sentences. I hung up and turned the music back up.

*Later that night*

I walked into the restaurant, spotting the boys in the back. I was wearing a black circle skirt with a red top and red heels. As I approached the boys, I hugged each of them.

I sat down between Zayn and of course, Harry. I really had no choice, because Niall, Louis and Liam all picked seats on the other side of the table on purpose.

I knew they were up to something, those little bitches.

We ordered our food and made small talk as we were waiting. I was in mid conversation with Louis when I felt a hand on my thigh.

Harry.

Fuck him. He can't do this now. I'm still trying to wrap my head around everything.

I tried to focus on my conversation with Louis but Harry kept moving his hand further and further up my skirt when -

"Fuck." Harry grunted. I on the other hand, was smirking. I kicked him right in the shin.

"Bro, you okay?" Liam asked him.

"Yeah just, bumped my leg." He said through gritted teeth.

This was going to be a hell of a night.

___________________________________

I know I know short update and we haven't updated on a while but here ya go!!

MIDNIGHT MEMORIES IS AMAZING OMFG comment your favorite songs!!

And did anyone watch 1DDay!!?!!

I couldn't because it was my sisters birthday and I was out all day but I caught up and it was good!!!

Comment

Votteeee. P.s. I didn't proof read its 1am and I'm watching the hunger games.