Book Two; Chapter 6

I decided to pull my phone out to call Niall up.

“Hello?” he answered.

“Uh…hi…it’s me,” I said as I laid down on my bed.

“Hey, what’s up?” his Irish accent rang through the phone.

“Um, I-”

“You’re calling about the rumors, aren’t you?” he interrupted me.

“Wh-what? How’d you know?” I asked a bit confused.

“Twitter.”

“Oh.” Well this is awkward. We sat in silence for a minute as I ran my fingers through my hair trying to get rid of the knots.

“Listen Aria, this is part of the business. There’s always going to be some sort of rumor going around, you just have to ignore it,” he assured me.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right. I mean, like, it’s just really awkward because…you know…” I trailed off.

“Yeah I get it. Just don’t worry about it; it’s just a silly rumor.”

“Thanks, Niall.”

“You should have seen Harry’s reaction when he first heard it. It was priceless!” he laughed.

I didn’t say anything, I just sighed.

“Oh..” his laughter died down, “sorry…”

“It’s fine,” I sighed. We stayed silent for a moment until he spoke up.

“Hey, where did you go last night?” he changed the subject.

“Um, I left.”

“Why?”

“I didn’t feel well.”

“You’re lying.”

“No I’m not.”

“Yes you are, I can tell. You were crying during your performance and then I didn’t see you after. Please tell me what’s going on,” he pleaded.

Niall is such a good friend but I decided to leave him out of this.  “It was really nothing, I promise.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yep.”

“Alright, call me if you need anything. I gotta go, but I hope to talk to you soon.”

“Okay, bye. Thank you for the chat!”

“Bye,” and with that the line went dead.

I took in a deep breath and tossed my phone across my room. I laid on my very comfortable hotel bed and tossed and turned. It was the middle of the day and I have nothing to do. Thankfully, I have the day off.

I stared at the ceiling and focused on my breathing. My hair was sprawled across the sheets and my legs were crossed.

What to do, what to do…

Should I go shopping? Nah, I’m too lazy.

Maybe I should go to the beach… yeah; I’m going to do that.

I rolled out of bed, threw on a bathing suit, and put my hair up into a bun. I’m too lazy to do my hair. I slipped on a tank top and put sunglasses on.

Thankfully, the Long Beach was only a few blocks away. I could probably walk without being recognized.

I my headphones and listened to Marina and the Diamonds; I absolutely love her.

Before I knew it, I set foot in the busy streets of Los Angeles and headed for the water. The farther I walked, the closer I was to the ocean. That’s the thing I love about LA, the city is right near the water.

Thankfully, I got to the beach without being noticed. The beach wasn’t very busy, there were only a few people there.

I spread out my towel and laid down on the soft sand.

As I laid peacefully listening to the crash of the waves, I started to think.

As painful as this past summer was, it totally paid off. Even though I went through major heartbreak, I was successful in something much more important; music.

The heartbreak I went through, inspired me to write a hit album. Beat that, Harry and Taylor.

Harry and Taylor. Haylor. Ew.

I still can’t believe Taylor went to such extremes just to get back at me for something that happened a few years ago. It really made me feel bad about myself, but then I realized that was her goal; to make me feel miserable. To make me feel true heartbreak. To make me feel horrible about myself.

All I know, is that I am going to be more careful the next time I get into a relationship. If there even is a next time…

It wouldn’t just be for my sake, but the other person’s sake too.

I know I keep thinking about the past, but who could blame me? Every day I get flashbacks of that summer. Every day I feel some sort of pain. Slowly, I am getting better as time goes on. The depression is slowly fading and I am finding joy in other things.

The thing that keeps me going is my fans. I never expected to get this big so fast, and I owe it all to them. Somehow in a few months, I managed to get millions of twitter followers. I mean, isn’t that crazy? It takes other people years to get to where they are, meanwhile it took me months.

I ran my hands through the sand as I thought about one question that kept coming to my mind. Where would I be without Camp One Direction?

_____________________________

A/N

yeah im sorry this was pretty sucky. it was just a filler.

I promise good stuff soon. stay tuned.

anyway, id like to thank everyone who has voted and commented on our story. I love you so much. please continue to do so!!!! (: wow I sound like an ass.

sorry.

anyway, STORY OF MY LIFE IS AMAZING

ahh ok update soon. tell me what you think.

THIS EDIT THO ON THE SIDE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>