Book Two; Chapter 11

Four weeks later

Aria's POV

"Thank you so much my beautiful fans of New York. I can not wait to play here again!!" I yelled into my microphone as I was being lowered off the stage. I'm currently at Madison Square Garden for the annual Jingle Ball. I had a break from my tour for a few weeks. There's about a week until Christmas and I get to fly back home in Miami with my family.

I'm here in New York for the next three days and then I have to come back for New Years Eve at Times Square because they asked me to perform, and me being me, I got overly excited and agreed. I have to think of a really good song to sing. Hmm....

"ARIA!" I was snapped out of my thoughts when a familiar Irish voice called out my name.

"Niall?" I asked as I saw him running my way. He didn't even slow down. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.

"Nice to see you to Ni," I giggled. He let me down and had the biggest smile in his face.

"It's been so long. How are you?"

"I'm actually doing pretty good! What about you?"

"I'm doing alright. Been some drama the past couple weeks, because of, well you know..."

I looked at him so confused.

"No I don't believe I do know..."

"O-oh well, m-maybe h-he should t-tell you h-himself t-then..." his tone changed to nervous within five seconds of the conversation.

"He...?"

"Yeah Harry. But I would see why you wouldn't want to talk to him." He looked to the side for a minute and I noticed a cut on his ear.

"Niall what the hell happened to your ear?!" He quickly covered it with his hand.

"Oh nothing, j-just a cat is all....."

"You don't even have a cat. None of the guys do," I folded my arms.

He just stood there and smiled at me like an idiot.

"Well....are you gunna tell me what happened to your ear or not?"

"No" he responded still smiling, at what, I have not a fucking clue.

"Jesus Christ" I huffed under my breath, I really don't give a shit anyway, but me being nosy. I asked again.

"Niall I'm not going to ask again please tell me" I whined out.

"Ok fine. Don't flip out." I nodded for him to continue.

"Well remember when I was at your concert last month? Well some how Harry found out and he wasn't happy I kept it from him, the reason, I think it was because he thinks I'm trying to 'steal' you from him so he threw his beer bottle at me and it skimmed my ear but got me at the last second." He continued, "but he was drunk so he didn't know what he was doing!"

"Is that suppose to make me feel better?" I scrunched my eyebrows.

"I don't know he's just been acting weird since the break up-"

"WELL HE SHOULDNT HAVE SET ME UP LIKE THAT, THAT DICK HEAD, THAT LITTLE LYING BAST-"

"Wow wow wow, calm down Aria, not your break up, his breakup with Taylor."

Fuck.

"Wait. What? That doesn't make sense...he can't break up with her because she...she..." I was so confused. My head was spinning.

"She what?" Niall asked.

Shiiiittt

"Where's Harry? Is here? I need to talk to him!" I can't believe I'm doing this.

"Um yeah he's in the dressing room-" I didn't let him finish. I ran as fast as I could to their dressing room. On my little run, I was thinking of what I would say when I got there. I couldn't just show up out of no where. They'd all be wondering what the hell was wrong with me.

But if Harry broke up with Taylor, then that means that the whole blackmail is over. I'm still a little sketchy about that whole situation. He claims that he had to in order to save his image, but he "started to feel love" between us.

Bull shit.

I just have it keep my ground and don't let his cheeky self get to me.

My heart thinks before my mind does and I'm standing in front of a shirtless Harry only in tight black jeans which rest perfectly on his hips.

I just barged in without thinking. Once again, my heart speaks for me.

"Harry I need to talk to you..."

Harry's POV

"Be back in a minute. I have to get Lux's bottle in the car" Lou, our stylist said as she left me alone in our dressing room.

I was heading over to my side to retrieve my shirt when the door was busted open.

Shit. It's a fan I bet.

"Harry I need to talk to you..."

I would know that voice anywhere. I snapped my head up in the voice's direction.

Aria.

Holy shit she came and found me.

"Um hello to you to," I smirked at her, but on the inside I was shitting myself.

Don't be a fuck up Harry. Don't say something you'll regret.

"I have to ask you something." She said as she walked over to the couch. I closed the door and sat next to her, still no shirt on.

"Go ahead."

"First off, you hurt Niall and you were drunk? What the fuck Harry?! He's your best friend. And just because you were drunk doesn't give you a good excuse!" She yelled at me

"I know, I know I apologized to him the next morning and he understood." I responded.

"Okay well anyway, Niall told me that you and Taylor broke up. Is that true?" She asked looking down at her hands then looked up, her eyes meeting mine. Fuck I've missed looking into her eyes. I wish I could kiss her right now. I can't even begin to believe that I let this beautiful girl slip out of my hands. She's so perfect and innocent. But when you look at her, you can tell something inside if her was broken and ruined, and by someone. That someone was me.

"Harry? Are you done staring?" I snapped out of my thoughts. Shit.

"I'm sorry...but um yes I did break up with her."

"What about the video?"

"I took care of it."

"How? I thought she like would have it locked in a safe or something" she giggle softly.

Fuck. Her laugh.

"I erased it when she was sleeping so now there's nothing in the way of me trying to win your trust back, but most importantly, your heart back." I took her hand in mine. She looked down at them and pulled away after realizing what I did. Shit I shouldn't have done that. It's still probably too soon for her.

"Sorry, I just....I don't know. I've just fucking missed you, a lot."

"It's okay. I missed you too. But that doesn't mean I forgive or trust you" she told me.

"Aria listen. I don't know how I can get your trust back but I will try everything that I can because you have been the best thing that has ever happened to me, I mean that truly. It's not part of a bet or a scam. Nothing. I want to show the whole world you're mine. I want to tell everyone that you're mine. But I know you think I'm lying after all that's happened this past summer. You think that I never loved you. You think that I never felt those fireworks when we kissed. But Aria, the truth is I felt it. Every intimate moment we shared, I felt it. Even if you still believe that I never did, I did. I will go to the moon and back to gain your trust. I will do anything. Say the word and I'll do it. I would die for you Aria."

"Harry.." She breathed out as if she was about to cry.

With that, she did.

She let her head fall onto my shoulder and she cried. I don't know if it was because of what I just said or something else.

I lifted her chin and her eyes met mine again for the second time tonight.

"Shhh....Aria, what's wrong? Shhh... Come 'ere." Even though I shouldn't have, I pulled her onto my lap. She didn't seem to mind because she didn't fight it. .

"It's just that I don't know who to believe anymore. I feel like I can't trust anyone anymore. Everywhere I go, I walk into more lies. Lies lies lies. I'm so fucking sick of it Harry. I want to trust and believe you, so much that it hurts but I just can't right now I'm sorry. There's always a part of me that obviously still loves you but I just can't trust you yet."

I rubbed her back to comfort her.

"I know, that's why I'll prove it to you." I was just looking at her and she was looking at me.

Holy fuck I want to kiss her. She slightly moved her hips to get comfortable but accidentally grinded into me. I held back a moan, feeling myself get hard. Shit she's going to feel it.

Before I could say anything, the door was flung open. Louis and Zayn walked in, eyes wide.

"Did we disturb something?" Louis wiggled his eyebrows at us.

"Fuck you!" I spat at them. Aria got off my lap and walked over to the door.

"Thanks Harry I'll talk to you later." She lightly smiled and left.

"Fuck you both." I spat once again at the two of them.

"Dude, what happened? Did she turn you on that much?" Zayn laughed, looking at my crotch area.

I looked Down. Holy shit she got me so hard just by sitting on me.

I need her back.

I looked down again.

And fast.....

_____________________________________

I loved this chapter. I thought it was cute haha

COMMENT

VOTE

I can't believe we are almost at 70K we can't thank you enough.

We love you all<3