Book One; Chapter 21

"Taylor, what the hell is your problem?!" I confronted her after her performance.

She spun around to face me.

"What the hell is my problem? What the hell is your problem? I told you to stay away from Harry!" she raised her voice.

I scoffed, "That is not going to happen."

"You better watch your back bitch," she warned.

"Oh so you are threatening me now?"

"I will do anything I can to keep you two away from each other!" she started to walk away.

I ran up to her and grabbed her arm to pull her to face me. "What the hell have I ever done to deserve any of this!? You are being absolutely ridiculous! He is my boyfriend now! Don't you understand when to stop?! You just completely humiliated me in front of everyone!" I was full out screaming at this point.

"Y-you don't remember?" she whispered.

"Remember what?" I asked a bit confused.

"Never mind."

"Seriously, what is it?"

"It is nothing," she shook it off.

"You know what? I am sorry."

"W-what?" My eyes popped out of my head. Did I just hear her right? Is she apologizing?

"I am sorry. I am sorry for coming between you and Harry, I am sorry for singing that song, and I am sorry for being a bitch in general. I am sorry for any trouble I have caused you and your friends." she crossed her arms, not really showing much emotion.

Wow, I don't know what to say. "Wow, I really appreciate that." I smiled.

"So are we cool?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Friends?"

"Um...I don't know about friends, yet. But we can start off being civil, right?" I truthfully said.

"O-okay, sounds good to me," she said.

"Do-do you want to come over to my friends?" I pointed to the boys and my friends. I can't believe I just asked her that.

"O-okay, I just have to clean up over here. I will be over in like five minutes," she smiled.

"Alright,"

Things felt really awkward between us.

I turned away to walk back to my friends.

Eleanor's POV

For some reason, Aria felt the need to confront Taylor. I don't blame her. Taylor has totally gotten out of hand.

She had just walked over to her while we were all watching from a distance.

We were way too far away to hear anything, but it looked like they were fighting. They were throwing their arms in the air and their facial expressions looked like they were yelling at each other.

"Oh, shit is going down," Niall said.

Harry had a really worried look on his face.

"Harry are you alright?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I am fine," he said. He sure doesn't look fine. Whatever.

"What do you think they are saying?" Perrie asked.

"I have no clue," Liam said.

Taylor and Aria looked like they calmed down. Aria was headed in our direction, while Taylor headed in the opposite.

As soon as Aria got back, we all crowded around her loading her with questions.

"What happened?"

"What did she say?"

"Did you fight?"

She had a look of shock on her face, "She-she apologized,"

Everyone erupted into a chorus of, "What!" "Why?!" "How!"

"I can't believe that bitch apologized for that." I said.

"She didn't just apologize for that. She apologized for everything,"

"Wow," Harry said.

"Yeah I know," she hugged Harry.

"I still don't completely trust her though," she said.

"Me neither," I said.

"Oh Jesus, she is coming over here," Dani said.

"Hi guys," Taylor smiled.

"Hi."

"Um, I am sorry for all the trouble I have caused you guys," she said. WHAT!

"It's alright," Dani said.

"Can I talk to Harry and Aria?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah..." Aria trailed.

Aria's POV

Taylor pulled Harry and I to the side.

"I am sorry you guys. I didn't know what has gotten into me," Taylor said looking at Harry.

"It is okay," we said at the same time.

Taylor and Harry were looking weirdly at each other, I don't know what was going on.

This whole situation is weird.

"So are we cool?" she asked.

"Yeah," Harry mumbled.

"Good."

______________________________________

A/N

ooohhh taylor apologized ...hmmmm...

thanks for reading

love you x