Book One; Chapter 15

"Hey guys!" I said as I sat down at the camp fire.

"Hey Aria!" Eleanor said.

The boys, Dani, Eleanor, and Perrie were all sitting around the campfire. I plopped down next to Harry.

"What's up?" I asked them.

"Nothing, just talking," Perrie said.

We were all making small talk until Niall piped up, "Aria, are you going to perform at Final Jam?"

"Yeah, I think so..." I said looking at Harry and back at Niall. "What about you guys?"

"Perrie is!" Eleanor squealed.

"They are forcing me!" Perrie laughed. "Come on guys! You should dance in my performance! It will make it much more fun!"

"I don't know..." Dani said.

"Please! It will be fun! And come on, we could win together!"

"Oh come on Perrie, you are just doing this to record a song with us!" Zayn joked.

"Shut up Zayn!" Perrie laughed.

"It's trueee" Zayn cooed as he wrapped his arm around her.

"GET SOME ZAYN" Louis whooped.

Zayn just shot him a glare.

I just laughed at Louis; I wish Eleanor would go out with him. They would be so cute and funny together!

Out of nowhere, Harry scooted in closer to me. "How was your day?" he asked.

"Pretty good, you?" I replied.

"It was alright, but I didn't get to see you today," he faked a pout.

"Sorry," I laughed, "I was a little busy."

We were silent for a little while listening to the small talk among us.

"Hey Aria?" Harry piped up.

"Yeah?" I turned my head toward him.

"I just, um, wanted to say that I'm glad I met you," he said a bit shyly.

"I am glad I met you too," how sweet if him to say that.

"Well, to tell the truth, I wasn't too psyched to come here this summer..." he trailed off, "But then I met you, and it made it so much more enjoyable."

Did he really just say that? Aw. 

"Wow, uh...thanks," I laughed.

"YO LOVEBIRDS!" Louis snapped. 

He startled us and we turned to face him.

"What?" Harry said a bit pissed off. 

"We have been trying to talk to you guys for the past five minutes, but you just ignored us,"

"Sorry, didn't hear you..." Harry laughed.

"Hey guys!" I heard an extremely annoying voice squeal. Out of nowhere appeared Taylor. That bitch was probably watching us the entire time we have been here.

"Hey Taylor..." Harry said. He was probably just being nice.

"What's up?" she asked as she sat down next to Harry. No one wanted her here! Didn't she get the message? No one here likes her!

"Nothing just talking." Harry said without making eye contact with her.

"Hey Aria!" Dani changed the subject as she picked up the guitar that was sitting next to Niall.