Book One; Chapter 28

A/N so there wasn't 20 comments on last chapter and we are disappointed you don't comment a nice comment after you read. If you want updates faster, then just leave a comment once you finish reading the chapter!

Don't mean to sound like a bitch, but last chapter people kept telling us how slow our updates are. Well, you guys need to vote and comment if you want them faster. Don't blame us for not updating. Just vote and comment is all.

I still love you all though for reading our story. It means so much!! Anyway here's the chapter. Enjoy:-)

************************************************

Taylor's POV

"I never saw it coming, wouldn't have suspected it

I underestimated just who I was dealing with

She had to know the pain was beating on me like a drum

She underestimated just who she was stealing from"

I sang as I was practicing for Final Jam. This song was perfect. I am so getting to record a song with Harry, and the boys. I can't wait to see the look on everyone's faces when they hear this song...

Eleanor's POV

"5.....6.....7.....8!!!"

I spun around on my front foot and jumped into the air afterwards and spun around, doing a compete spin. Dani mimicked me and did the same.

Dani and I were performing at Final Jam together. We weren't competing against other people, we were just the opening act to get everyone pumped up! I mean, we couldn't win anyway, considering we are dancers and not singers.

So if we won the award to record with One Direction, we would not be in a good position. Believe me, you do not want to here me sing!!

"Lets take 5." Dani said.

"Sounds good."

I walked over to my bag and took out my water bottle. I grabbed my phone to see I had a text from Louis.

From: Louis Tommo<33

"Hey babe;) how's practice going?"

I quickly texted him back and scrolled through my instagram feed.

"Hey El?" Dani asked from beside me. I looked up from my phone and at her.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"Do you think something's wrong with Harry?"

"Jesus, I've been asked this question quite a few times and been wondering it myself and then Perrie tells us that he was seen with Taylor the other night. To be honest, I have no idea what is up with Harry lately but if we ask, I have a feeling he won't open his mouth. But if he does anything to hurt Aria, I will make sure that he won't be able to make babies anymore and then I will-"

"EL! Calm down!" Dani chuckled.

"I know I'm sorry. It's just, I don't know who to trust anymore. I still don't trust Taylor."

"I know I don't either. She's still a back stabbing bitch." Dani said.

"Well lets get back to work and worry about it later." I put my water down and walked back over to the dance floor.

"From the top.... 5....6.....7....8!!"

Perrie's POV

"Does he tell you he loves you when you least expect it?

Does he flutter your heart when he kisses your neck?

No scientist or biology

It's obvious when he's holding me

It's only natural that I'm so affected"

I was practicing the new song I wrote for Final Jam. I hope I win because that would be awesome to record a song with Zayn!! He was currently helping me on my vocals and stuff right now.

"Wow. Perrie, you're an amazing singer!!" He smiled big at me.

"Thanks Zayn. I hope it's good enough though" I sighed.

He came over to me and place his hands on my hips.

"It's perfect. Believe me." He whispered in my ear and leaned down to connect our lips......

Aria's POV

I finished strumming my guitar as I sang the last line of the song Harry and I wrote together by the lake. We were actually there right now. He was helping me rehearse.

"Fuck." I muttered under my breath. Harry placed his hand on my thigh.

"Babe, it's okay, try again." I couldn't get the last note right on the song and it was pissing me off. I tried and tried and tried but it just wasn't working out.

"Harry, it's no use. I suck and I'm not going to win."

He wrapped his arms around me.

"Aria, just listen. You're a beautiful singer. You have the voice of an angel! Don't worry about it and just be you. Sing your music. You can do it."

I was so stressed out right now. I wasn't even sure why but I was just tired lately.

"IM so tired right now. I'm so stressed. I need to relax." I told him.

"Here, sit in front if me." I did as I was told and sat in between him. He placed his large hands on my shoulders and began to rub them. It felt so relaxing. He kept massaging my shoulders for a bit and then I let out a load moan. I didn't mean to, it just happened.

Harry laughed behind me "Am I turning you on just by massaging you?"

"Maybe...." I turned around and smirked at him.

I leaned over and placed my lips on his. I twisted my whole body around and placed my legs around his waist, straddling him while he held my hips with his hands. He traced his tongue on my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I teasingly denied. I felt him smile into the kiss, and I returned the smile. I pulled back and just looked at him for a moment.

How was I so lucky?

___________________________________

WHOOP WHOOP for Update!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE LOVE YOU ALL!!!

20 votes and 20 comments!!!!!

Thannnkkssss