Book One; Chapter 36

Taylor’s POV

I slipped on my red sparkly dress and took one last look in the mirror, touching up my red lipstick. I ran my hands through my natural blonde curls.

Alright, let’s do this. I came here for one reason, and one reason only. Revenge.

 “No one is going to see this coming,” I smirked to myself.

I could hear the blare of the bass and the roar of the crowd pounding through my dressing room walls. For Final Jam this year, the winner is determined by the audience. It’s by their vote.

To be honest, I really don’t care if I win or not. The whole purpose of this summer was for me to get back at a certain little bitch.

My song I am singing tonight was written when Nick left me for Aria. I thought it would be perfect for tonight since I will be breaking her little heart at the after party. It will foreshadow what is going to happen to her.

I took in a deep breath and left my dressing room. I strutted down the hallways and a stage manager guided me to where I needed to go.

As I was walking, I passed Aria. “Good luck Taylor! I will be in the crowd cheering you on!” she said and then scurried down the hall.

I didn’t even reply. Just looking at her brings back pain from Nick, let alone talking to her.

I was handed a white microphone as guided to the pitch black stage. No one could see me. I was guided to my only stage prop, a bridge.

I was in the ready position. All of a sudden, I heard a phone dial running through the speakers and then a ring. This is going to be perfect.

“Hey it’s me, leave a message. Make it hot,” sounded. That represents Aria. Ha. Bitch won’t even realize it until later.

This is my queue. The bands started to play as the lights flashed on. The crowd roared as I brought the microphone up to my lips

Now go stand in the corner and think about what you did.”

Lights were flashing everywhere.

The guitar was being played when I started to head bang and let my hair swing everywhere.

The story starts when it was hot and it was summer
And I had it all, I had him right there where I wanted him
She came along, got him alone, and let's hear the applause
She took him faster than you can say sabotage

I pointed out at the crowd.

I never saw it coming, wouldn't have suspected it
I underestimated just who I was dealing with
She had to know the pain was beating on me like a drum
She underestimated just who she was stealing from

She's not a saint, and she's not what you think
She's an actress, whoa, but
She's better known for the things that she does
On the mattress, whoa

I did a little dip.

Soon she's gonna find stealing other people's toys
On the playground won't make you many friends
She should keep in mind, she should keep in mind
There is nothing I do better than revenge, ha

I did some more headbanging when I spotted Harry in the crowd. Boy, did he look pissed off. He is the only one who knows the entire story and my entire plan.

“What the hell are you doing?” he mouthed. Aria was next to him, but she was totally oblivious to what is going on. She is clapping and dancing.

She looks at life like it's a party and she's on the list
She looks at me like I'm a trend and she's so over it

I twisted my curls flirtatiously at him when he just shook his head.

I think her ever present frown is a little troubling
She thinks I'm psycho 'cause I like to rhyme her name with things, but

Sophistication isn't what you wear or who you know
Or pushing people down to get you where you wanna go
Oh, they didn't teach you that in prep school, so it's up to me
But no amount of vintage dresses gives you dignity

I kept on singing and dancing while giving Harry a wink every once and a while. I made my way down from the bridge and stood center stage as the guitar chords were building up.

I'm just another thing for you to roll your eyes at, honey
You might have him, but haven't you heard?
I'm just another thing for you to roll your eyes at, honey
You might have him, but I always get the last word whoa oh

Lights were flashing everywhere. The crowd was loving it. I strutted my fabulous ass up and down the stage.

And do you still feel like you know what you're doing?
'Cause I don't think you do, oh
Do you still feel like you know what you're doing?
I don't think you do, I don't think you do

Let's hear the applause

I put my arms up motioning for an applause. The crowd got even louder than it was before.

C'mon show me how much better you are
See you deserve some applause
'Cause you're so much better
She took him faster than you can say 'sabotage'

Harry gave me the dirtiest look, he is fucking pissed. He better not say anything, otherwise I have so much on him. He will be ruined if I tell everyone his secret.

I knelt on the ground as the song ended. The music paused for a moment but then it started back up again.

I ran off stage and I was handed an electric guitar. I came back  in on queue and started my guitar solo.

I whipped my hair as I did this. Lights were going crazy as was the crowd.

She took him faster than you can say ‘sabatoge.’

*

*

*

*

*

* * * * *

A/N

hey everyone I PUT TAYLORS PERFORMANCE ON THE SIDE BAR YOU BITCHES ARE GONNA PEE

good stuff coming up soon

stay tuned.

Also, did sophiam really break up?????? comment if you know the truth