Book One; Chapter 41

“Can we please talk?”

“No,” was all I could get out as I soon became choked up. I spun in the opposite direction to walk away but he grabbed my arm at the last second and looked at me with pleading eyes, “Please.”

I snatched my arm away and snapped, “What do you want?”

“I’m sorry.”

“You’re not sorry," I whispered. I paused for a minute as I stared at him with sad eyes, "You are the biggest dick on the planet! And if you hadn’t realized yet, I don’t want to talk to you. Apology not accepted!” I spun away again and started to walk faster. My eyes were beginning to water again.

“Aria, please!”

“What the fuck, Harry? You break my heart and expect me to forgive you the next morning? Get a damn reality check!” I yelled.

“I-I really just want you to know I am sorry. I’m not expecting you to forgive me, but please just hear me out.”

“No! I don’t want to hear from you Harry! I never want to see you again!” I screamed. I soon started to sprint in the opposite direction, trying to get as far away from him as possible.

I looked back, which I soon regretted. Harry was running after me. “Aria! Please stop!”

My short legs soon became tired and I stopped running. Harry was catching up to me, “Aria! Just give me a minute and I swear I’ll leave you alone if you want me to!”

“Talk.” I huffed as I crossed my arms.

Stay strong Aria, don’t cry. Don’t let him get to you.

“I love you.”

“What the hell, Harry? No you don’t! You fucking played me! If you really loved me, you wouldn’t have let any of this happen,” I started to shed a single tear, “You don’t realize what you have done. You are the second person who has hurt me. You don’t know the damage that you just added on to,” I was full out bawling my eyes out at this point.

“No Aria, I loved you the whole time. I-”

“Bullshit, Harry. How dare you say something like that?”

“I never meant to hurt you, I-”

“Yes you fucking did! You agreed to break my heart, you bastard!”

“Aria, I-”

Fuck you!” I shoved past him. "I never want to see you again!"

I walked faster and faster to get to my cabin. I finally got far away from him. He is officially out of my life for good. That's it. We are done.

I turned my head back one last time to see something I wish I didn’t.

Harry stood there and Taylor strolled up to him out of nowhere and placed a kiss on his lips.

That officially killed me.

This awful pain, deep inside my chest. It feels like a weight is rested on me. Nothing can stop the internal and mental suffering right now. My legs feel weak. The only thing I can do to release the slightest bit of agony is by crying.

There is only one word to describe what I am feeling right now.

Heartbreak.

________________________________________

it breaks my heart to write about this ahhh

so ilysm thank you all for 35k reads please tell your friends if you enjoyed it

ALSO COMMENT I WANT FEEDBACK

VOTE

thanks x