Book One; Chapter 40

Aria's POV

I woke up the next morning with a wicked headache. I sat up and rubbed my head. For some reason, I couldn't wait to see Harry! I had my bags packed, getting ready to leave today. What a dream I had last night.

I changed and grabbed my phone until Perrie stopped me.

"Hey Aria. How ya holding up?" She asked sympathetically.

"Fine why?" I asked curiously.

"Well, I just thought with the whole Harry and Taylor thing that happened last night, you'd be a bit heart broken. But you seem fine about it?"

That's when it hit me. It hasn't been a dream last night. It was all real. All of it. Every second of it. Harry lied to me this whole summer. He never loved me but I loved him. Well, I thought I did...

And Taylor... Oh Taylor. What the fuck is wrong with her? She set me up, this whole time. I knew I shouldn't have trusted her from the beginning the summer started.

"Hello? Earth to Aria!" Perrie waved her hand in front of my face.

I said nothing. I just started crying. I recall last nights events of me crying myself to sleep. Perrie embraced me in a hug. I continued to cry. 

Twenty minutes later, I cleaned myself up and the girls and I headed out for the last day where we would say our goodbyes to everyone until next year.

As I was saying goodbye to Roger, someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and smiled at the figure above me.

"Could I speak to you for a minute, love?" Simon asked me.

"Of course!" I followed him into his office. He motioned for me to sit down.

"Aria, you are a very young, talented girl. Exactly what people are looking for these days." He smiled at me as he folded his hands on top of his desk. I kept my hands in my lap and listened to him.

"You see, this past summer I have been watching a few talented campers. Those campers were Perrie, Taylor, Danielle, Tyler, Brandon and you," he told me.

"M-me?" I pointed to myself, clearly shocked.

"Yes Aria, you," he chuckled.

"Okay but what does it have to do with anything?"

"You see, amongst all of those campers, you are the most talented. You are a very intelligent girl, Aria. You quickly learned how to play the guitar, which will come in handy in your case. You've learned how to play many instruments, but what has really stood out the most is the passion and love you have for music. That's why I want to ask you, if you would like to be signed to my record company, Syco records," He sat back in his chair, satisfied by his speech.

I had no words. My mouth was wide open.

"W-what? Did I h-hear that right?" I asked.

"Yes! So what do you say?"

"Yes! Yes! A thousand times, yes!"

"Lovely! Once camp is over, you will have a few weeks at home and then you will be sent over to New York to start your career as a singer! A few other people from camp such as Perrie Edwards and Danielle Peazer to start their performing carreers."

This was great! I can't believe this was happening!

"Wow, Mr Co-"

"Please, Aria, call me Simon from now on."

"Wow. Just- I - wow."

"Is that all you can say?" He laughed.

"I'm at a loss for words, sir. Thank you so much. You don't know how much this means to me! Thank you!"

He stood up and hugged me. "You deserve it Aria. Now, I have to go find Taylor and get her flight settled." He walked outside. I followed but he brought up Taylor again which changed my mood from happy to wanting to kill myself. It made me think of Harry.

Harry.

Do I tell him? Do I not?

No.

No. No. No. I'm not telling him or any of them! But if I tell the girls, then they will tell their boyfriends who just so happen to be in One Direction and the boys in One Direction are best friends with a certain curly haired douche bag.

As I was lost in my thoughts, another hand tapped on my shoulder. I turned around, but regretted it quickly. I looked up and tears started to swell up I'm my eyes.

"Can we please talk?" His husky voice asked me.

Harry.

__________________________________

OMF ok hope you like it

Vote

Comment.