Book Two; Chapter 10

*One Week Later*

Aria's POV

"You know fairytales don't come true
Not when it comes to you
Open up for the first time
And you can bet that it's the last time
And I'm cool with laying low
It's Saturday night and I'm staying home

I'm feeling good for the first time
It's been a while since the last time
I'll wave goodbye when you say hello
Woah-Oh

I'm sick of the sleepless, never ending nights
I just don't care who was wrong or right
I'm sick of the rumors and the alibis
You tear me up, I'll cut you down to size

I'm s-s-s-s-so sick of you, so sick of you
Sick of all of your little lies
I'm s-s-s-s-so sick of you, so sick of you
Sick of all the girls by your side
What you don't know,
Is how great it feels, to let you go

....

What you don't know,
Is how great it feels, to let you go "

I finished singing some of my recently written songs in the studio. I wasn't done recording it but I sang half of it. Yes, it's about Harry, if the lyrics weren't clear enough.

"Great job Aria! It's going to be a big hit, I can tell!" Jimmy told me.

"Thanks Jimmy, can I go home now? I'm so tired" I whined.

"Yes yes go you're free!" He laughed

"YES!" I shouted and walked out to my car. I buckled my seat and started the car. How convenient, One Direction's new song, Story of My Life, was just ending.

"That was One Direction with their latest hit single Story of My Life! Speaking of which, boy band member, Harry Styles, reportedly has separated with now ex girlfriend, Taylor Ellis."

I literally swerved my car off the road. What the fuck?

"No one really knows why, but we are assuming Mr. Styles will explain in future interviews. Watch out Harry, Taylor's in the studio writing songs about you already!"

The radio guy stopped talking after that and a new song came on, but I'm still too shocked to even drive. I grabbed my phone and dialed Niall's number.

I shouldn't really have any contact with any of the boys but Niall is basically my best friend.

After four rings he answered.

"Hello?"

"NIALL" I nearly screamed into the phone.

"Ow, Jesus Aria! What is it?"

"Is it true?!"

"What true..?"

"That Harry broke up with Taylor?"

"Umm he...uhh..yes" he breathed out finally

"What the fuck why?"

"I don't know talk to him yourself!" And with that he ended the call. Wow what an asshole. What's his problem?

I really need to review my options.

I either go talk to Harry about all of this but I don't know why I would because...wait... why would I care if he broke up with Taylor?

But I do care. That's my problem. I need to learn to stop caring for Harry because he broke my heart and he can never repair it. Should I wait for him to talk to me?

Oh hell. He will never call me again. I'm pretty sure I've made the message crystal clear that I don't want him anywhere near me or talking to me.

So that leaves me one option. I don't want to have to do this at all.

I'm going to have to talk to Harry for the first time since he kissed me at the TCAs.

Harry's POV

I finally did it. I'm free from Taylor forever and for good. I deleted the video and now a week later, I broke up with her. She told me that I was making a big mistake and blah blah blah.....

I have nothing to worry about anymore because she has no video and no proof. I've never been more happy these past 24 hours. I feel so relived and there's definitely some weight lifted off my chest, besides the fact that none of the boys know what's going on.

We were currently back in Boston because it was our break and I was out shopping with Lou. We decided to come back to here because it was honestly the nicest city by far. The fans were amazing. I like walking around this city because not a lot of people swarm me.

I was walking on the streets, just thinking. Mostly about Aria and how I'm going to win her heart and trust back. She did not deserve what happened this summer and it's all my fault. I need to get her back, I'm done with Taylor and there's no blackmail anymore.

I was cut off from my thoughts when two very familiar girls came up to me, trying to look all hot. I laughed under my breath.

"Why hello Harry. Remember us?" The blonde girl asked. Oh my fucking God.

"You're the girls who were under the beds in our tour bus last week, weren't you?"

The brunette one giggled "I was under yours" she winked at me. I started to laugh.

"What's your name love?' " I asked her.

"I'm Lauren and this is Chrissy. We met Niall last week at an Aria Ford concert!"

What. Niall did what?

"Oh what can I sign for you?" I signed their pictures and they soon left.

I am going to literally kick Niall"s Irish ass.....

________________________________

HOW WAS ITT?!?!?

Vote

COMMENT