Book One; Chapter 31

Taylor's POV

Today, I decided to follow Aria. I watched her every move. I guess you could call me a stalker.

Right now, Aria was alone in her cabin she was just playing around on her guitar. Nothing interesting.

I let out a sigh. I guess it is pretty creepy I am watching her from her cabin window. Luckily the window was open and I could hear everything that was going on.

She started to talk to herself, "Okay, here goes nothing."

She started to strum a tune. I quickly pulled out my phone, and recorded her. Hey, it may have a good use one day.

She started to sing, "I was a flight risk, with a fear of falling. Wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts."

Hm. Pretty good lyrics. Did she write this herself?

"I say, can you believe it? As we're lying on the couch. The moment I can see it, yes, yes. I can see it now."

Interesting.

"Do you remember we were sitting there by the water. You put your arm around me for the first time."

This song has to be Harry. Now I know that she has really has fallen for him. Everything is going as planned.

"You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter. You are the best thing that's ever been mine."

So she thinks Harry is hers? Honey, if only she knew what was really going on here.

Aria finally finished her song and I pressed the end button. The recording is saved to my phone. I decided I was going to use this as part of my plan.

She will not see this one coming.

Aria Ford, welcome to hell.

* * * * *

Later that day

Aria's POV

Shit. I totally forgot.

Tonight I was supposed to perform at camp fire jam.

I have been so busy with Harry and my friends that I haven't even thought about performing!

I let out a sigh. I have no idea what to sing. Maybe I will perform an original song, even though it's risky.

I flipped through my song book and looked through my list of my songs.

My eyes immediately fell to one song in particular.

Baby I love you.

I wrote this song the night before I told Harry I loved him. It is a very special song to me.

I think I am going to perform this one tonight. I hope Harry likes it!

* * * * *

"Good luck babe, I will be in the audience watching you the whole time," Harry embraced me in a hug.

"Thanks Harry," and I pecked him on the lips.

I was currently backstage doing vocal exercises to keep me busy. I don't know why I was so nervous!

I heard through the speakers, "And next up we have Aria Ford! Give it up for Aria!"

The crowd cheered me on.

I took a deep breath and walked onto the stage as the spotlight shined on me.

There was a microphone stand in the middle of the stage, just as I asked.