Book One; Chapter 19

Hola bitches. Since none of you whores didn't vote no update......

JK you're not whores, well, some of you probably are......

Okay JK love you all babies. But there were only 6 votes on the last chapter and we asked for 12.... 

Buuuttttt because we love you guys and this story so much, I decided to update. It's very late right now and I have to be up early SOOO YOU'RE WELCOME BITCHES!! Okay okay enjoy this chapter... Zayn and Perrie get some action p.s..... You're welcome...again. Dirty readers ;*

*************************

Perrie's POV

It was about one in the morning and the music was still blasting through the woods. Right now I was too drunk to understand what the fuck was going on. All I know is right now I was grinding up against Zayn. Fuck he's so sexy. I just want him in my pants...

Wait Perrie what the fuck is wrong with you? You're just too drunk right now, that's all.....but I do like Zayn. Maybe we could start things off slow first. But right now, it's not starting too slow.

All of a sudden, Zayn whips me around so I'm facing him.

"Damn you look so sexy in that outfit Perrie." He whispered in my ear. That's it. I couldn't take it anymore. I slowly brought my lips up to his. He didn't pull away and neither did I. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he placed his hands on my waist. Our lips moved in perfect synch. The kiss got more passionate, as Zayn's tongue traced my bottom lip, begging for entrance, which of course, I gave him. He then brought his hands down to my ass. I smirked into the kiss, allowing him to do as he pleased, one, because I'm too drunk to care and two, he's a sexy motherfucker.

We continued to makeout for a while. After about 20 minutes of making out, I pulled apart, gasping for air.

"Wanna take this back to my cabin?" I asked him, being the braver one.

"Are you sure, babe?" He asked, in all seriousness. I smiled in return, telling him that it was okay.

We walked to my cabin, quite anxious to get there when we heard....moaning? But who the fuck would be fucking in our cabin? Harry and Aria? Hell no....not tonight guys.

Zayn and I were about to yell at Harry and Aria for having sex in our cabin but when we opened the door, we got a different erm- couple? I don't know what to call these two....

"ELEANOR? LOUIS?!? WHAT. THE. FUCK." I was so surprised that Eleanor would agree to this, especially with Louis. I thought she was going to get to know him a little more. I guess she meant in this way...

"Ummm it's not what it looks like" Eleanor said.

"Then what is this?" I asked.

"Erm-uh-um hide and go seek?" Louis responded. Zayn and I bursted out laughing as Eleanor slapped him across his head.

"Dumb shit" Eleanor said to him, which caused us to laugh even harder.

"Sorry! Jesus! I didn't know what else to say!"

"Guys why don't we just go back to the party?" I suggested.

"Sure let us just change" Louis said, obviously annoyed we ruined their moment, if that's what you want to call it.

Zayn and I waited outside for them, hands intertwined.

"Babe, what about our special night?" He asked me as his lips brushed up against my neck sending chills down my spine.

"Another time I promise. Plus I'm too sober now. I need another drink." I responded.

Louis and Eleanor came out fully dressed now. We walked back to the party.

"Lets party some more!" Louis shouted. That's all I remember before being handed a mysterious alcoholic drink....

**NEXT MORNING**

Aria's POV

Fuck. My head hurts so much. I don't remember much from last nights events. All I remember was hooking up with Harry and dancing and then drinking.....and yeah.

I sat up, and I was still in the woods with a bunch if other passed out people. Harry right next to me.

Shit. What time is it? Simon would be back at 1pm!! I reached for my purse and grabbed my phone. 11:37!! FUCK!!

"HARRY GET THE FUCK UP!" I violently shook him.

"Mmhmm five more minutes baby." He mumbled and grabbed my waist, pulling me down with him.

"Harry no Simon will be here within an hour!!" I looked around. Holy shit this was a lot of stuff to clean up. I looked for Perrie, Dani and Eleanor. Once I found them, I woke them up.

"Guys we need to wake the boys up so they can help us." Dani said

"I tried to get Harry's lazy ass up but he didn't budge." I stated. So, to get them up, we all took buckets of water and splashed them in the boys faces.

"WAKE UP! Help us clean up all this shit!" I shouted at Harry. He looked taken back a bit.

"Ok ok Jesus...what time is it?" He asked.

"Well not that we've wasted times asking stupid questions...12:13. We have forty-five minutes to get his place cleaned up before Simon gets back." I stated.

"Okay, do I at least get a kiss?" He asked, puckering his lips.

"NO TIME FOR THAT!!!" I got up and sprinted to the kitchen and got as many trash bags as I could. I handed one to everyone who was there and we cleaned and cleaned and cleaned.

By 1:03, everything was spotless. I'd say we did pretty good. I felt two hands come up behind me and wrap around my waist.

"Do I get a kiss now?" The raspy voice asked.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around Harry's neck, kissing him passionately on his lips. He depended the kiss. His tongue traced my bottom lip, trying to enter, but I denied and pulled away. He looked a bit sad that I did that.

"Later babe!" I said as he turned away and walked towards the boys. I lightly smacked his bum as he walked away. He immediately put both if his hands on his butt and turned around, and smirked at me.

I burst out laughing.

As I said that we heard a car pull up. Simon. Shit I hope everything looks the way he left it.

"Hello everyone! How was it?" He asked smiling at us.

"Um it was great! No problems at all! The boys had everything under control!" Perrie told him.

"Well I'm glad! Well done boys!" He said gesturing towards the boys.

Whew what a close one...

_________________________________

OKAYY hope you all enjoyed and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE 10 votes and 10 comments for next chapter.

Honestly, it's not that hard to leave a nice comment and vote. I lowered it back down since no one does it anymore, but please try to do it? It's not brain surgery...

Okay love you all

Vote

COMMENT<33