Book One; Chapter 22

Aria's POV

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I stretched out and yawned. I woke the others up and we all got ready. Tonight Harry and I were going out on a secret date. Well, not so secret, we just don't want a lot of people to know where we are going.

We walked down to the mess hall and sat down. Taylor joined our table.

"Hey Taylor!" I said. It's so weird now that we are friends.

"Hey Aria! Good sleep?" she asked. We still haven't asked her to come back to our cabin. We were still deciding as a group.

"You know it!' I laughed. I took a bite into my eggs when the boys walked into the cafeteria. Harry standing out the most to me. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. Taylor seemed to tense up a bit next to me. Oh...?

Harry brushed his lips against my neck. "Are you ready for tonight?" He whispered just loud enough for me to hear.

"Mhmm.." I said getting mesmerized by the feeling of his lips against my neck. I turned around, only to be met by his lips. He took me by surprise at first, but I kissed back. Someone cleared their throat, causing us to pull apart, I was bright as a tomato!

"Um Taylor, if you grip the fork anymore, it will snap." Dani chuckled.

"Oh whoops. My bad!" She answered, laughing a bit. Was that a fake laugh I heard?

Harry sat down next to Taylor and I. After a bit of sitting there, he kept shaking his leg.

"Harry are you okay?" I asked laughing at him.

"Uh ummm yeah just an itch" he smiled back.

Harry's POV

We were sitting at the table at breakfast. I made the mistake by sitting next to Taylor. She kept sliding her hand up my leg. What the fuck is her problem.

I tried to shake her off, but Aria seemed to notice.

"Harry are you okay?" She asked laughing.

"Uh ummm yeah just an itch" I smiled back a her as best as I could. I took her hand in mine under the table and rested it on my lap, making sure Taylor saw.

I'm sick of all of this really......

***LATER THAT NIGHT***

Aria's POV

I put on my outfit and headed out to meet Harry by the lake. The usual spot.

When I got there, I nearly fainted. There in front of me stood a sexy Harry Styles. I swear I drooled.

"Like what you see?" He smirked at me.

"Nope" I popped the "P".

"I love it." I said and reached up to kiss him. His hands rested on my waist while my fingers tangled in his curls. His tongue traced my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I gave him. We kissed for a but until we pulled back, both in need of some air.

"I forgot to tell you how beautiful you look tonight." He said smiling at me. .

He's too perfect, I swear.

Harry's POV

She looked beautiful. She doesn't deserve me at all. Her heart is so big. Mine is, well, it's there.... I tried not to focus on anything but Aria. I took out some champagne and handed her some. We talked for a bit until she spoke up.