Book One; Chapter 11

Today was just a normal day. We had the normal schedule, the normal people, the normal classes.

The girls and I are becoming fast friends and we are on our way to a Camp Fire Jam that is being held with a big bonfire. I am so excited because Perrie is performing tonight! I heard she is amazing! I can't wait to hear what she has planned.

"So, Perrie, are you nervous at all for tonight?" I asked her as we walked along the forest path.

"Um, a little, but it's something natural right?" she asked.

"Of course!" Eleanor said.

"What do you have planned?" Dani wiggled her eyebrows.

"It is a surprise!" she said.

"Come on, tell us!" I pleaded.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"YES!" Dani, Eleanor and I chorused.

"Okay okay, it is an original song," she confessed.

"Pez! I didn't know you wrote songs!" Eleanor said.

"Yeah neither did I! It just kind of happened," Perrie laughed, "I am nervous though, I want everyone to like it."

"I am sure everyone will!" I assured her.

We all arrived to the opening in the woods to the bonfire. It was just starting to get dark, since it was about 8:30. Not everyone was here yet; only the One Direction boys, Simon, and a few other people I didn't know.

The bonfire was just being lit by staff. It erupted into a large flame that was much larger than I; about fifteen feet in the air.

"Guys, I have to go and rehearse inside, see you later!" Perrie waved.

"Bye!" we chorused.

"Good luck!" I called after her.

"Thanks!" she replied.

I looked over and saw Harry running towards me.

"Hey! Haven't seen you all day!" I greeted him.

"Hey! Sorry, I have been busy with the boys," he said.

"That's okay!"

"So, do you guys want to come sit with us?" he asked pointing to his band mates sitting by the stage.

You guys? Oh! I totally forgot Dani and Eleanor were standing next to me.

"Yeah, sure!" I said.

"That would be great!" Dani said.

I looked over at Eleanor. Oh God, she is not going to like this... Louis has the biggest crush on her, and it makes her so uncomfortable. I think Louis doesn't know how to act around her, it is actually really funny.

We made our way over to where the boys were sitting, and filed into a seat.

"Hey girls!" Liam greeted.

"Hi guys," I said.

"Hey!" Dani said. She instantly sat down next to Liam.

Eleanor just stood there looking at the ground. "Hey El!" Louis waved.

"Hi," she waved shyly.

Harry and I sat down next to each other while everyone made small talk. Eleanor was to my left, and Harry to my right. Louis scooted in and said, "Make room for me!" to get next to Eleanor. She looks so uncomfortable.