Book One; Chapter 16

HEY GUYSS okay so this chapter has some sexual content in it!! I didn't write full details in the sex scene, but still, if you aren't comfortable don't read it!!!!

OHH and for the next chapter we need 10 comments and 10 votes

SO PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK IT'S NOT HARD JUST PRESS A BUTTON OKAY BYE

Love you enjoy this chapter!!!

Aria's POV

Everyone headed back to their cabins while Harry and I decided to take a midnight walk together. His hand was intertwined with mine as we walked. We walked in silence, but it wasn't an awkward silence. The sound of crickets filled the air and there was a slight breeze.

I shivered a bit, which Harry seemed to notice.

"Are you cold? I'd offer you my jacket but, as you can see, I don't have one considering its the middle of the summer." He chuckled a bit.

"No it's fine I don't need one" I smiled at him. I looked at him for a moment, not noticing that I was staring at him.

"What..?" He asked a bit confused.

"Nothing.." But I really wanted to tell him what I had to.

"Just tell me Aria, I know you and if you need to say something then say it. I'm here for you" he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I sighed. Here it goes...

"The thing about you is that you are so thoughtful. You had told me before how you didn't want to come here in the first place, but you would've never known with such a sweet guy like you. Not once this whole summer have you complained about anything, besides Taylor. You and I have become so close and I trust you with my life, Harry. You have never lied to me about anything and I don't think you ever will ever. The Press and everyone else look at you as this womanizer who cheats on all of his girlfriends but you are so much more different then that, Harry. You're more than I ever expected and I want to thank you for that. Thank you for being your true self."

I don't think my smile could be wider, I just expressed how I feel to Harry. He looked taken back a bit at first, as if a wave of guilt washed over him. My smile quickly faded.

"Harry? Is something wrong?" I rubbed his arm with my hand softly up and down, comforting him.

"Uh-uh yeah, it's just..."

"Mhmm..?"

"That meant so much to me Aria. You have no idea how much I appreciate you saying that. You are so beyond perfect and I would never do anything to hurt such a beautiful person like you. I love you Aria."

"I love you too Harry."

Harry's POV

What. The. Fuck. Have I just done.

I have ruined everything! I knew I shouldn't have done this! Aria just expressed how she feels about me and I told her how I feel about her. I feel so bad lying to her about all of this. I love her a lot. I pushed all my thoughts into the back of my mind and focused on just me and Aria for the night.

After I told her how I felt, I attached my lips to hers. I wrapped my arms around her waist, as hers automatically went around my neck. Our lips moved perfectly in synch, and I could tell when she smiled into the kiss. I grazed my tongue on her bottom lip, begging for entrance, which she gladly gave me. My hands moved down to her ass and she jumped a bit but soon relaxed.

Aria's POV

"Jump" He whispered. I did as I was told. My legs wrapped around his waist and luckily, we were right near his cabin. I was still on him, our lips never leaving each other. He layed me down on his bed. I removed his shirt revealing his toned stomach, and he removed my shirt. I then reached for his belt buckle, making him moan inside my mouth at my movements.

Ugh, I just want him inside me.

Once his pants were off, he reached down to my shorts. Once we were half naked, we both knew what was about to happen. He pulled away from my sweet lips for a second.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" He asked me seriously.

"Yes. I've never been more sure of anything," I lightly pecked him on the lips.

I was about to lose my virginity.

"Okay just tell me when to stop and I will stop okay?"

I giggled and kissed his nose "Okay thank you Harry" I whispered. "I love you"

"I love you too." He smiled at me and reconnected our lips. He reached into his wallet and grabbed a condom and slid it on.

Here goes nothing...

*****next morning******

Aria's POV

I was in the cafeteria with the girls for breakfast. Last nights event were so magical. Cheesey right? Well it's true. I gave myself to Harry and I have to admit, he was pretty good. But what do I know, it was my first time. I got a bit scared at first but Harry calmed me down after a while. He was so gentle, I love it and I love him. So much it hurts. I have been so happy lately, and it is all because of him. I smiled to myself. To be honest, I am a little sore.

"Hello? Earth to Aria?" Dani snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry just thinking...what's up?"

"Well...you see word is, is that Simon will be off campus for the night and the boys are throwing a wild party tonight!! You in?" Perrie asked

"Hell yeah!" I said.

Tonight will be awesome!! I couldn't wait!

So far everything was perfect!

________________________________________________

Sorry short chapter but next one will certainly be verrry long!!

Hey baby's wellll hope you enjoyed that chapter, once again, a bit awkward to write. It's harder than it seems!! Lollll

Anywayyyy update soon!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!